Warm weather is here, so I went ahead and obtained a rear roller blind/heckrollo. After seeing the grief Frenchy went through with his electric one, I decided to go with a new manual one. Unfortunately, it didn't come with any installation instructions. After looking at things, I see plenty of opportunity for a mis-installation or breaking of the mounting parts (which with their sticky tape seem like a get-it-right-the-first-time-or-you-are-screwed situation!). If any of you who have installed these could guide me, I would appreciate it.

First, how is it mounted to the back shelf? Do I install it like in B so that I insert the screws straight down into the bottom wall of the "trough" in the back shelf? (note the Mercedes symbol and the vertical lines on the roller's cover if that helps you orient things)

Or do I install it like in A where I actually screw it into the back_wall of the trough?

After that, how do install the "oh so easy to break" clips? Is this the correct orientation?

If so, how do I clip these things in (I think I understand the sticky tape aspect)? If you can describe how each of Tab 1 and Tab 2 go in, I would appreciate it:

Does Tab 2 go along the side and then Tab 1 go along the top (yes, those are some sweet-assed arrows I made!)? If so, I am not sure I understand how to get both hooks to clip-in at the same time. Due to their perpendicular nature, it seems like you have to somehow snap both in at the same time because one prevents the other from sliding during installation? It seemed like I could break things by trying to force it.

All guidance will be appreciated and hopefully this will help others figure things out in the future.

Thanks.