Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Camber Arm - Group of Ten

Originally posted by la_lakra
    Look I dropped my ride with koni adjustables and h&r is this kit going to solve the problem about the camber kit? Please I need some info and let me knoe if I can still order mine

Regards,

G Padilla
    Find out if ur cambers is the the Max yet and whats ur camber setting is now, if there is no more room to adjust the cambers then u will need teh kit for it.

Remember, the more lower u go, the more Negtive cambers u get and its easily to get max out with teh OEM cambers.

Speedy,
    How's the assembly going? I'm waiting on the camber arms so I can install my new tires on the 'corrected' rear end.
    Thanks
    1999 C43

You will get the arms very soon. Sorry for the short delay.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Rocky
    I bet ya Jeff can make a killing selling these things independently.
    If you take this idea ever seriously, Jeff.. let me know
    Between the two shops, we can fabricate everything - CNC etc.

Any updates Jeff?
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

Anyone?
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

Rocky, I sent out a set to Junaidi to test fit and it looks like everything is fine. So I will be sending yours out this Tuesday. And others to follow along shortly.

Sorry for the delay. I have been very busy and so went to a machine shop to get some help turning out the rod end inserts and they have done nothing.

So I will be finding time in the evenings to get these done. Again I am sorry for the delay.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Don't apologize Jeff... we should be thanking you for putting the time and effort into fabrication the arms for us....just looking for an update. Take youre time Jeff.

Thanks

P.S. I think you should mass market these thing...maybe a new suspension business? hehe
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

Don't apologize Jeff... we should be thanking you for putting the time and effort into fabrication the arms for us....just looking for an update. Take youre time Jeff.

Thanks

P.S. I think you should mass market these thing...maybe a new suspension business? hehe
    This is pretty much how Kevin Buckler of The Racer's Group got started...

Jeff, I'll be looking for you to field a Mercedes LeMans GT team sometime in the not-too-distant future!
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

CKlasse
    That would be way cool!

Originally posted by Renn 208
    This is pretty much how Kevin Buckler of The Racer's Group got started...

Jeff, I'll be looking for you to field a Mercedes LeMans GT team sometime in the not-too-distant future!
    Can I be the driver Jeff?

But seriously...it would be nice to see a less expensive alternative to the super tuners of renntech, brabus etc.....and guess what..you'll have a huge market for it.
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

But seriously...it would be nice to see a less expensive alternative to the super tuners of renntech, brabus etc.....and guess what..you'll have a huge market for it.

:werd:
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

I will have all the sets out to those who have paid by next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Also I will have 2 extra sets for those who wanted to buy Camber Arms.

Just let me know.

Jeff

Originally posted by speedybenz
    I will have all the sets out to those who have paid by next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Just let me know.

Jeff

Thanks for the update- cannot wait to see them.

~dnm
    1995 C36 AMG

I haven't lowered my car yet, but I'll take a set in advance of that. (I believe I may go with Euro AMG springs. ...do you recommed?)

I missed how much? You can send public of private e-mail if you still have them available.

Thanx,
    Steve

Originally posted by 98c43amg
    I haven't lowered my car yet, but I'll take a set in advance of that. (I believe I may go with Euro AMG springs. ...do you recommed?)

I missed how much? You can send public of private e-mail if you still have them available.

Thanx,
    Steve
    If your using Euro Spec springs..you won't need them...it only drops less then an inche.

If you have huge drops then go for it. mines is over 2 inches.
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    W210 mirrors

98c43AMG,

If you still want a set I will have one available. It does seem to make the operation of the rear suspension a little better, more controlled.

And if you are going for track days and such you will have the ability to dial in more negative camber to get the tires to stick better.

Jeff

OG Moderator
    just got them yesterday and they look very nice, Jeff. Where did you get all that necco candy wrapers at to stuff the packages?? Are you planning on making a kit for the front too??? maybe upper control arms with adj/replaceable ball joints any time soon?

Thanks for the goods

Jason
    Got BRABUS?

If your using Euro Spec springs..you won't need them...it only drops less then an inche.
    If you have huge drops then go for it. mines is over 2 inches.
    I'd go lower if I can keep my car going in a straight line and not railroading around following every groove in the road. I understand good alignment has a lot to do with this, and this mod seems to address that, on the rear tires at least. So... maybe I will!

98c43AMG,

If you still want a set I will have one available.
    Jeff
    I don't know what they cost, but I believe I'll take the set. PayPal?

-steve

98c43amg,

The camber arms are $250 a set plus $10 for shipping. And yes there is a Paypal account listed on the first page of this thread.

Let me know if your still interested.

Jeff

98c43amg,
    The camber arms are $250 a set plus $10 for shipping. And yes there is a Paypal account listed on the first page of this thread.
    Let me know if your still interested.
    Jeff
    I am and was just seconds away from PayPal'ing you the money ... but just got hit with this month's credit card bill (my wife just opened it), and it's a doozy. First time we won't be able to pay the whole thing off in years. I'm going to have to sit this round out and hope there's group demand for you to go another round.
    :dpress:
    Bummer.

(From what Steve K. ['MBenzNL'] told me I'm surprise he didn't get a set)

Hey Jeff, Just wondering if you had a chance to get my arms out yet? I did get the payment into your paypal account. Sorry didnt realize the shipping aswell. But can get that to ya. Thanks-MOE
    98 c43(mine) lots of goodies
    97 c280sport(hers)17 monos only

Moe, Your arms went out today. Along with CKlasse, Renn208, MBTF, Toad's and Kodiak's.

Please let me know if you have any install questions. I tried to make it as striaght forward as possible.

Jeff

Jeff, will you be making any more in the future? I would be interested in getting these, but can't at this moment. This sounds like a great mod!