Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rice Rockets 101

haha ocklasse, your cars so gangsta. I think i want hydrolics now.

wow thats so sick

do u ever ride around in 4x4 mode just for fun? that would be weird ridin so high like that lol
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

Originally posted by Sury
    the first car has chrome LOWENHARTS

isn't that ur nick ??
    ur nick is rice
    From now on, your nick is Riceharts.

(just kidding dude)

Originally posted by benzofanatic
    wow thats so sick

do u ever ride around in 4x4 mode just for fun? that would be weird ridin so high like that lol
    I usually roll at stock height or a little higher to not have any additional tire wear

ocklasse your car is anything but rice. your car is so hot! can't wait to see the wald kit on it.

Quit giving him a hard time. And by rice you can easily mean just the wheels or tails or whatever, not necessarily the whole car.

And Im not sure where he is from, but in Europe we grew out of chrome in the 1970s so in European means, and its not me, chrome wheels is considered ricey in some places. Different trends around the world, nothing to argue about.

EDIT:

Oh and btw Lowenhart you were pretty strict and hard on those guys listed as links in your thread so you had to somehow expect that kind of treatment.
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

Originally posted by OCKlasse
    I usually roll at stock height or a little higher to not have any additional tire wear
    LOL, sure makes it easy to change your oil. HAHA
    Any under car work has to be pretty easy. LOL

there wasnt anything "rice" dramatic about those cars
    one of them even had the go- with the show, it was a c36"amg"

-ocklass that is just straight baller-

and Lowenhart dont come on here spitting shit when you ant got nothing.
    keep your far fetchd strong oppinions to yourself

-Logan-

hydrolics on a 202? now that ghetto rice, do you roll up in south central Los Angeles with that benz,kid? you gonna paint it candy red next?

hydrolyics are for 63' Impalas and such, not Mercedes. if you dont think thats ghetto rice, then you need to read what the fukk rice means. aight?

i didnt pick name "lowenhart" for their wheels, but for its MEANING. lowen=lions

Lowenwhatever.

Please un-F-u-c-k yourself.

Keep us updated with your progress.

Originally posted by Lowenhart
    hydrolics on a 202? now that ghetto rice, do you roll up in south central Los Angeles with that benz,kid? you gonna paint it candy red next?

hydrolyics are for 63' Impalas and such, not Mercedes. if you dont think thats ghetto rice, then you need to read what the fukk rice means. aight?
    You jus' jealous, son. Hydraulics on a Benz = baller status, and ladies don't seem to care for your stock Benz ...since when is modifying your car with other than OEM products considered rice? And don't tell me what hydraulics are for...When you show me your car is even remotely cool without "ricing" it out, then I will have maybe an ounce of respect for you. Oh, and some more chrome wheels to piss you off:

hahaha. what does rice mean? explain what the "fuk" it is to me "aight" "kid"

who wants to bet this is the same troll we keep seeing over and over again?

case in point:

http://club202.com/forums/showthread...threadid=12809

Here he is referring to his C220 (just as the other trolls did), but in this post, he says he has a silver C230K. Liar? Yes...

i just browsed thru this thread and anyone named Lowenhart who thinks Lowenhart rims are rice is just gay. Go swallow a little tube steak my friend.

First off - Rice is most commonly defined as an import (namely japanese) is modified in a tacky, show/no-go fashion.
    Secondly - you are a fucking retard.
    Third - MB's come with chrome from the factory. Does that mean it's rice? MB is one of the few auto manufacturers that will trim a car 360* with chrome, add a chrome grille, and top it off with *gasp* crome rims!

None of those cars looked "rice" to me. Maybe a bit on the side of "ghetto" but definitely not rice.
    And chrome on a benz might not be "DTM" or "Euro Tuning" but I personally like it.

here's my "riced out" benz

As you can see, i fit in with the whole "combat wing fart cannon" crowd. I blend in like camoflauge.

I guess my domestic truck is "rice" too, with it's chrome rims, grille, nerf bars, and chrome accents all over the interior.

(it's also a cheap excuse to show off)
    Or maybe it's rice when it roasts the tires, and screams down the quarter mile at low 14s. stock.

This site has really been going downhill lately. We've got fag-boy here who thinks that an average looking benz is rice, yet doesn't show what HE IS DRIVING, and the other half who can't realize that fast cars are fast and that they have a chance.
    How old is eveyone here? 16? WTF?!?

i'm 16 and i dont think chrome is ricey as long as there is moderation, then otherwise it is just ghetto. but ricey s***t is just those stupid japanese cars with a bunch of stickers and sound horrible and cant last long on the track, usually, there a few good ones but nothing i would want.
    1999 C280 Black
    50/35/20 tint
    painted trim

im 16 17 in two weeks tho!

yo rman we will fuckin stab you in the fuckin throat ya cocksucker, we'll make you bleed all over those fucken leather seats bitch. we will pry your fuckin eyes out right out ya head bitch. come to the projects here, we will fucken lay you out in chalk for the ambulance bitch. the same goes for that hydrolic ridin Kyte. they gonna see yo faget faces in the obituaries bitch. AIGHT? these FUCKS talk tought until you put a 357 to their fucken heads. you wont be laughing when the exit wound takes off your scalp, turn your brainless head into a spaghetti lookin mess.

THIS IS RICE!!!! The pics u have selected are NOT.

You need to find a better way to spend your time then surfin cardomain all day looking at 202's ur jelous of. its extremely disrespectful when u just go around clownin on the mods of others when u havent a mod to speek of on ur 220 or "230k."
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

Originally posted by Lowenhart
    yo rman we will fuckin stab you in the fuckin throat ya cocksucker, we'll make you bleed all over those fucken leather seats bitch. we will pry your fuckin eyes out right out ya head bitch. come to the projects here, we will fucken lay you out in chalk for the ambulance bitch. the same goes for that hydrolic ridin Kyte. they gonna see yo faget faces in the obituaries bitch. AIGHT? these FUCKS talk tought until you put a 357 to their fucken heads. you wont be laughing when the exit wound takes off your scalp, turn your brainless head into a spaghetti lookin mess.
    Throw a beat on that and it might catch on in the Delaware rap scene!

Anyhow bro, where is this that I am supposed to go to for the full treatment? I doubt anyone that is "hard" goes online. Real gangsters don't sign up for mercedes forums and sit behind a computer typing.

If you really want to get down I'm game. I might be behind a computer now but I've run thru the roughest neighborhoods in my day. I've run the hardest hustles and thrown down with dudes twice my weight and a foot taller. I don't give a fuck.
    You wanna come strapped? Fuck it. Let's go toe to toe bare knuckle and see who's laughing in the end.
    I'm thinkin - this kid is gonna "pop a cap in my ass" for some bullshit over the internet - and risk a catching a case. Or would he "pistol whip me" to look tough, but save his anus from being accosted by a large inmate?
    Chances are he's 15 and not even from the hood. Why?

Like I said, I'm domesticated and civil now, but when I used to run game and act a fool, we acted, not talked. And if we did talk, we didn't say corny ass shit that middle school kids say.
    "Pry my eyeballs from my head?" What next? Appear in my dreams and slash me with a knived-glove? Electrocute me thru my nipples?

Nice try, but I ain't buyin' it. You sound like way too much of a fag to actually step up. Not even Eminem would say "pry your fucking eyeballs out of your head" dude that's so... middle school.

Name the time and place and we'll see if you even show up you, you child. Go back to your Dance Dance Revolution competion. Maybe we can trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards and play Dungeons & Dragons before you "lay me out in a chalk line for an ambulance"
    By the way, the chalk line isn't for an ambulance. It's for investigation. The EMTs and Paramedics are pretty well aware of the body's position when they arrive at the scene and... well... look at the body on the ground. No lines needed!

"these FUCKS talk tought "
    i'm not sure where you're going with this. Thought? Tough? Taught?

And the exit wound takes off my scalp?
    First off, it would't be the wound taking off my scalp. The wound would be the result.
    And if a person was shot in the head, the scalp wouldn't come off. Unless it was a very large, blunt bullet that was strong enough to exit the cranium, yet not strong enough or sharp enough to penetrate skin. I'm not aware of any bullets that do that. Anything strong enough to penetrate a cranium can penetrate skin, thus nullifying "taking the scalp off"

And who exacltly is "we"? Is there more than just 1 person using your screen name? I think we're dealing with a schitzo here fellas!!!!

Love,
    rman

p.s. the rims on my benz are LOWENHART LD6s thanks!

also, i'm not sure what you mean by " hydrolic ridin Kyte"

i think you mean "hydraulics"
    hydrolic is something that moves or is operated by water.
    hydraulic is something that moves or is operated by oil, or hydraulic fluid.

Kyte? not sure where you are going with this. Do you mean Kite? I don't see a resemblance to his car and a kit, other than it is pretty high off the ground at full tilt!!!

Moderators, can we lock the thread and check IP? It's obvious this is a troll who has been here before.

*cough* ban lowenhart *cough*
    1999 C280 Black
    50/35/20 tint
    painted trim

wow, pretty sad when it turns to this. an interesting debate over opinion is now going to be locked for sure due to the immature acts of someone who just got clowned.
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

haha lowenfag its like your fucking 5....

and did you just learn all those "big tough" words to use on rman.

someone delete this whole thread, and ban that wana b,
    b4 he threatns to kill more people
    bloody keyboard gangstas taking over the place.

now lowenfag since we arent on a live chat go spend the rest of your day thinking up the king pin comeback for me :bored:
    -Logan-