Thread: That Small trunk spoiler

That Small trunk spoiler

JRE320 I really want to know how i would go about getting a small trunk wing with the brake light, you seem to have that on the white c class that im guessing you own in the pix. THANKS

The notorious wing everyone was asking for. I really don't have any idea now who would be able to provide you one coz it's a discontinued item. You can probably try Zender if they still got it.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

What brand is the one you have on your car, and when, where did you get that one...

Gary

It's made by Schaetz and I got it 3yrs ago thru Precision Auto now Performance Products.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

u looking for that small m3-like spoiler? they r on ebay for 38 plus shipping.
    95 C220 Moonstone/Gray mb-tex
    MODS
    - Replica Avantgarde Grill
    - Flat hood Emblem
    - Plat +4 plugs
    - In Dash Pioneer CD and pioneer speakers
    - XM Radio
    - pioneer 12\" DVC Sub
    - Boss amp
    - Blue headlights & APC signals
    - H&R Springs
    - Bilstein sports up front
    - 17\" MOMO\'s

I think he's looking for the one Jun has...with brake light, and it's quite a bit different from the M3-style spoilers.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

I was driving to work today and I saw what I believe was a 96 c280 with the lip wing w/ the led on it. I was going to rip it off when we both stopped at the red light only problem was there was a cop 2 cars behind. DAMN IT!

i cant find any kind of spoiler on e-bay..gotta link?

Thanks!!