Thread: Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

OMG, I ran over a fucking parking block at school tonight! I didn't hit it or anything, I just rolled over it it. I was parked and gave it a little gas and went over it and heard a thud noise, I think that was a skid plate or something, and then proceeded slowly over it with the back end. I don't think I did any damage. I broke out the flash light three times already tonight and looked under the car and there's not visible scars or leaks of any kind. I did notice a quiet, sort of, ticking noise coming from under the car right under the engine. But it could be a knock sensor or something since I just got gas (91 octane). Maybe I'm just freaking out cause I did something stupid. This is so unlike me...I think I'm losing it!:embarr: :nerves: :Paranoid: :dpress:

Re: Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

Originally posted by davis449
    OMG, I ran over a fucking parking block at school tonight! I didn't hit it or anything, I just rolled over it it. I was parked and gave it a little gas and went over it and heard a thud noise, I think that was a skid plate or something, and then proceeded slowly over it with the back end. I don't think I did any damage. I broke out the flash light three times already tonight and looked under the car and there's not visible scars or leaks of any kind. I did notice a quiet, sort of, ticking noise coming from under the car right under the engine. But it could be a knock sensor or something since I just got gas (91 octane). Maybe I'm just freaking out cause I did something stupid. This is so unlike me...I think I'm losing it!
    That is a female thing to do..your not growing boobs are you????
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

No, at least I don't think so. Man, I'm tellin' you, this has got me paranoid. I hope I didn't fuck up the car. I really don't think Idid, but I'm gonna go out there and start it up tomorrow morning and check on that ticking noise. For all I know, it was there all along and just now noticed it cause I did a bonehead thing like RUNNING OVER A PARKING BLOCK!:angry: :dpress:

CKlasse

Re: Re: Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

Originally posted by jnolte
    your not growing boobs are you????
    Your wish comes true, J?

Re: Re: Re: Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

Originally posted by CKlasse
    Your wish comes true, J?

No no no hahaha I like boobs but theres got to be the padussy also
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

My friend from Vegas last week rented a new CL in toronto. He ran over the parking block and into a ditch. 8K damage hahaha..lucky he bought the insurance. Then he rented a Cayenne.

Oh BTW, he drives a TRD supercharged forerunner
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

Well, like I said, I didn't "hit" the parking block, I just rolled over it and scraped the bottm a little. I started her up this morning and no ticking noise or funny sounds. Thoroughly inspected the bottom of the car and found no damage. Checked the engine compartment too for jarred parts and/or loose hoses and stuff, found nothing wrong.

Just to clear the record...just cause I LIKE females, doesn't mean I wanna BE one!

Your lucky Shanta doesn't peruse this board hehehe
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

that sucks, but what is funny is i have a friend with a lowered honda, he is such a rokie driver, he did the same thing....haha, you do not want me to name the things he had to replace

Elvir
    Baaa

I guess it was just reflexes from driving my YUKON for a while. I would WILLINGLY run over parking blocks in it, cause it couldn't hurt it. Who knows?