Thread: Where can i get amber corners(like Nokia's)???

OG Moderator

Where can i get amber corners(like Nokia's)???

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the amber color corners like on Nokia's car at?? Hopefully you dont mind me barrowing your idea. I just want to make my car a bit more special and different in socal. b/c everybody has clears and i want to be the anti-202 in OC.

Thanks very much for the help.

I have a used set from wherever Koolvn is form, he brought it to me at teh Autofest, since tehn i have not yet install it, if you want to buy it from me, email me at mb4dt@aol.com

OG Moderator
    SoCal ambers represent!!!

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PAAAAFURb*wevTkFUBhgnoBYosPlwMOmRupHkVEkkY!*adCPa gF1F5LshN6I1ONBH2IXpadpvz81V6Tu8zi3xxsCEC40lUjq/TWS.jpg?dc=4675407162146971932[/IMG]

OG Moderator

looks like nokia is starting a new trend

OG Moderator
    i neeeeeed, just emailed mbatf

OG Moderator
    :Paranoid: :Ponder: :Paranoid: :nerves:

amber corners

I got a right one
    I lost my left one some year ago
    and I swaped then to white corners.
    If you intested let me now i wil look for a left one

greetingz,

Mike
    Mike c200

OG Moderator
    Thanks Mike, but let me see if david's going to hook it up, if not then i 'll let you know. Anyways i heard that your goin to have a spare set of interior soon(cloth seat covers and doors cards) Please let me know if your want to let them go to the states and replace my horrible tan leather.

Thanks

714 guy and Maxboxa both emailed me...wat m i gonan do????!!! cuz Maxboxa emailed em first.... should i put on ebay and just have u two fighting over it? i don't want to be unfair and piss eitehr one off....714guy's post, but Maxboxa emailed me first... hmm....

Originally posted by MBATF
    .... should i put on ebay and just have u two fighting over it? i don't want to be unfair and piss eitehr one off....
    I already shipped out several amber blinker sets and these are cheap from europe because no normal thinking person wants them in his/her car overthere...no need to fight over just 1 set...

greetingz,

1993 C250D with 600+k kilometer AND cause of 2 confiscated driving licenses * DIESELpower pur sang
    www.MBenz.NL

Originally posted by 714guy
    Thanks Mike, but let me see if david's going to hook it up, if not then i 'll let you know. Anyways i heard that your goin to have a spare set of interior soon(cloth seat covers and doors cards) Please let me know if your want to let them go to the states and replace my horrible tan leather.

Thanks

Hi

yes maby i wil swap to two tone leahter
    You chance your leahter to clotch

greetingz,

Mike
    Mike c200

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by MBATF
    714 guy and Maxboxa both emailed me...wat m i gonan do????!!! cuz Maxboxa emailed em first.... should i put on ebay and just have u two fighting over it? i don't want to be unfair and piss eitehr one off....714guy's post, but Maxboxa emailed me first... hmm....
    go ahead and give em to 714. i was being kinda shady when i emailed you. it was his post that prompted my email. that action shot of nokia looked so good it made me want to try em out. i'll just wait for Steve.

max is on the sly tip. :ninja:
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by mike c200
    Hi

yes maby i wil swap to two tone leahter
    You chance your leahter to clotch

greetingz,

Mike
    Yeah i hate the tan leather i have in my car and plus its stock over here in the States and i dont like things that are USDM.

Jason

Ok

if i sell that you wil be the first who wil now it

Greetingz,

Mike
    Mike c200

Originally posted by maxboxa
    looks like nokia is starting a new trend
    hahah thats nothing new.
    - \'01 Volkswagen GOLF GLS 1.8T

Leather ????

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!!!!!

714, you've got pics of your interior ?

I've got black cloth interior, do you want to trade ?

Regards,

Frenchy.

I've never understood the love for cloth...