Thread: Avantgarde Grill

Avantgarde Grill

What's happenin guys, I found a grill that states it is for a 93-97 W202, I got a 99 C280, would that grill fit? I found it on ebay and its the only one I could find. If anyone's got info, hit me up, or let me know where else I can find grills. Thanks.

i seen the one you was looking at and i m almost sure it will pretty much 93 to 2000 the grills were pretty much the same i also found this one although this is a insert and i purchased one like it about 2 months ago http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/W202-...QQcmdZViewItem
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

^^^ i bought that same grill to that seller. easiest mod i've ever done to all the cars i've had.

ON TOPIC: Insert is typically good quality, as long as u dont get Taiwanese knock-off...

Really? my wasiest mod was clear corners, idk if uve done it yet...
    :banana:2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport:banana:

20% Tints All Around
    Euro Clear Corners
    AMG Hood/Trunk Emblems
    Avantgarde Grille

-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-

H&R Cup Kit
    Magnaflow Muffler
    AMS Crank Pulley

Is the insert good quality? It seems identical, is that gloss black on chrome? Does anyone know of any other grills, I saw a grill on someone's car with carbon fiber inserts, it looks a lot beefier and sportier.

I bought from this seller about 17 months ago.

The grille was very easy to install and it still looks fantastic!

At that price, you could afford to replace it every five years or or so anyway!