Thread: yeah or no: custom wheel color

yeah or no: custom wheel color

like them or no?

should i run those centercaps or what color caps?

fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

Use the black/chrome star or carbon fiber looking caps..

i would wetsand and reclear the wheels, and use the polished amg caps with blue embossing. thats just me

the fuzziness is my phone camera! but yeah, i see that now that you say it. They actually haven't been cleared yet either, but will be.

I actually have a set of those blue amg caps off of another set of 18s i have laying around (which i'm going to refinish and sell here soon. my stock 17s will be for sale too). While the carbon fiber look ones with the chrome stars are the other option i was seriously considering.

so, thanks for the responses guys, but you basically suggested the two options i was already considering and got me no where... lol.

so which ones?
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

maybe this will make up your mind...

1999 Silver C43 AMG
    Current Mods:
    Flathood Emblem * Avantgarde Grill * MB Sport Pedals * 18" AMG Monoblock Aero II * JVC KD-AVX77 * 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 Subs * Rockford Fosgate Punch 550.2 * Custom Exhaust * H&R Springs * Clear Corners * Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior * Debadged

Soon to come:
    ECU Tune
    Mabuhay!

actually no...

my own car 6 weeks ago-

same caps as in above picture- assuming those were custom painted as mine were (sure looks thta way)
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

i like the way svt rico and you have them in those last pictures... if that helps you at all, or just make you less sure
    altho they do look good in the first top pic too!
    -Logan-

I like em painted!
    Woody

1999 SeeFortyTre C43
    Obsidian Black
    Black/Blue Two-Tone Leather

I believe the man who said to use the blue embossed centercaps is going to be the winner. Soon as i threw them on with those i decided i didn't like them, lol.

I do like the way it looks overall though
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

hey expo, do you have some more pics of your car with the monoblocks? i was supposed to do it that way but decided to paint everything including the lip and the center caps. i just wanna see. thanks
    1999 Silver C43 AMG
    Current Mods:
    Flathood Emblem * Avantgarde Grill * MB Sport Pedals * 18" AMG Monoblock Aero II * JVC KD-AVX77 * 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 Subs * Rockford Fosgate Punch 550.2 * Custom Exhaust * H&R Springs * Clear Corners * Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior * Debadged

Soon to come:
    ECU Tune
    Mabuhay!

not right now-

i threw them on today on the way to work etc.

They look WAY better even with the "wrong" centercaps than they would in a solid color imo

i'm very busy right now trying to finish up wrx mods (going from stock to 300 awhp within 2 weeks of buying it is rough work, lol) and likely wont' get real great pics for a while.

-drew
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe