Thread: Asap Input Please!

Asap Input Please!

So last night I was involved in a small accident and my left front corner is pretty much toast(headlight area and bent fender. Im going to be in need of a new headlight and corner so I figured what better time than now to do aftermarket. since one oem headlight is the same cost as a set. Im paying out of pocket so i need to save as much cash as I can. i need asap input on the aftermarket lights out there (not a big projector one fan) any thoughts on these possiby? quality etc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-00...spagenameZWDVW

p.s. if anyone has a drivers side or full set set layin around lemme know! thanks in advance!
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

i have an OEM driver's headlight if you want to buy it. W202 driver side headlight (part #2028202761). BRAND NEW but a piece of the plastic on the corner mount broke off. i still have the piece and it can be easily epoxied back together. will be fully functional and will not be seen from front of car. it's on the back side of the headlight! if your interested let me know and i can get pictures for you but not until monday unfortunatly!

Jay
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009

how much?
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

i think they cost like $300 each normally from the dealer. so i'll take $120 shipped to cali. i live on the east coast so it would be 5-7 days UPS.

Jay
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009

I say go with the ones on your link. I have the same ones. They look better than stock. Also, unlike the previous projector headlights I bought, the lenses on these did not fog up at all and still look crystal clear even after a few months.

Also almost forgot to add, aligning the lights is incredibly easy on them.