Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon fiber opportunity

ENGINEEEEEEEEEEEE COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

psssssssssss M111
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao

Originally posted by Logic
    if your making replacement pillars to replace my faded imitation ones on the out side i sure would get a set if any one is making them at a good price....jstrat i see you spent alot of money on your car but why didnt you spend some good money on some good audio...i mean i anit doggying your stuff but i noticed alot of its like real entry level stuff . i seen what you have done to your car and its some great stuff but that audio seens to be a eye sore , but hey thats my opinion and no animals were hurt in this comment
    my audio was also done. its very loud and has alot of base also, what else do you need????

trunk lip like JRE's...

I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

i m referring to the head unit ,dvd player and preamp

well it may be loud with alot of bass but what i m saying being in the car audio most of my life the sony explod deck and those other ebay things well to be honest is like garbage. again dont hate on me but if that equipment works for you and you get great sound that hey cool. thats all that counts. do you get any engine whine etc with that equipment? again i anit doggy your stuff your car is one of the best i have seen in a while as far as the things you done performance, body mods etc etc but again i m used to the name brand things like alpine, focal, diamond, rockford, etc etc . for instance in most car magazines you see these high dollar cars and alot of them skimp on the audio which in my eyes is a major factor . 2000 dollar wheels 3000 dollar paint jobs 2000 dollar engines and when you see the audio they be lucky to spend any thing on them. i guess most of them just throw it in to show something And again i aint saying you didnt spend alot for it cause the install looks clean but the brands you pick are like flea market brands... ok let me ask you why did you go with the equipment you did? sorry for stealing this trend guys but i m just curious about why he chose what he did thats all
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

I'm curious as well...I remember reading the euro tuner that u were in and thought it all was a great write up...but I would of thought with a beauty of a car like yours there would of been some kind of fiberglass gloss black box with some bangin subs..but not to knock by any means what so ever your car is still one of the nicest that I've seen and one of the reasons I even bought a 202 in the first place after the mag came out
    2009 - Bmw 335i M Sport Package
    2003- Ford Excursion Limited

Only drive when its bad outside - White
    1998 c230, 17\" amg 5 spoke, 5% tint, JL audio W3v2 12\", Memphis Class D 400w amp, dynamat, K&N, Clarion In-Dash DVD..

RIP- 1998 c230 Black

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...threadid=13733

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...threadid=15348

ebay stuff??? i never got anything from ebay for my system! the guy who made my system he has his own company and i installed his stuff. my amps are carbon, my subs are alpha S and my speekers are pionner. this is what i have. my system coast me alot of money!!!

I think he's just giving you crap for your head unit and DVD? changer.

to tell you the truth i love everything i have in the car, the screen on the sony is very nice!

i was talking about the head unit, dvd player , and preamp ...again not giving you crap about it was just wondering why you didnt go the extra expense on the head unit since you did everwhere else thats all
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

i would fucking love a pre amp........fucking alpine units just have Bass and Treb.........everything eles has to be done with the amps, which is a pain in the ass if you constantly listen to different types of music.

Originally posted by !!!!!NJ Drive
    trunk lip like JRE's...

that is a sick lip! where can i find something like that?
    1997 C36///AMG

as far as preamps went they where a thing in the early 90's and have faded out due to head units incorperating then in the head unit or units like clarion where you add a box and it give you eq setting etc in them. it very rare that you see then and are offered by no name companys but they are still there...i can remember mine which was made by PPI if i recall it was a 225 model which offered 5 bands with sub control running phantom power which drove the amps to 15 volts damn those were the days as far as alpine units mine has a 5 band parametric eq and 7 band graphic eq in it... so as far as the unit you have might not have it
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

my dad had 1 in his z28 (this is why i love muscle cars) it was urban somthing, it was pretty poping. I remember my dad had fuci*g 2 15inch in the early early 90's......some MTX's

urban audio? as a matter of fact i had 2 15 inch kicker comps in my 1987 nissan pulsar w/ the optional sports back on it...it had three PPI amps a 2150, 4200 and a 2030 for the center channel ...yes i said center channel in 92 hehehe i was a head of my time . it was ran buy a sony es pull out cd player which in those days cost me 800.00 and had the 1/2 cassette player that motorized out . the PPI preamp PPI active cross over ..all the mids were gold sound mids with fifa tweeters . in time i replaced the head unit with a clarion pro audio deck and 12 disc changer .. what made the enclosure cool is it was on tracks which made it slide over the seat when down to show tha amps very cool in those days ...damn CRU you are making me feel old
    again sorry to steal this trend ................pillars for the out side hehehehe
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

lmao we steal everyones thread cause we end up killing each others myspace.........u mexican!! lmfao jp

Originally posted by AMG_C36
    that is a sick lip! where can i find something like that?
    only place you can find it is on that car...from my understanding its he got the last one in existance. Schatz (sp?) no longer makes them.
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

YOU ARE OLD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mexican? dude i m spanish and its not the same LOL oh by the way i finally got that imprint on my car and i can honestly say WOW the acoustics, time correction does wonders for your car... the cool thing about the KTX-100EQ is that you can set it up for one to 6 seating postions meaning to can just do one seat or do the whole program with all 6 postions . it also gives you 3 choices like linear, reference, or reference with mid range comp . shows what you car is as far as graph and corrects it . i beleive the unit can be bought for like 249.00 oh yea out side pillars :bunny:
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Alright. Ill talk to my guy and see what he can do. I dont think iv ever even taken those things off. HAHA.
    1996 C36

-blacked out grill
    -cold air intake
    -flat hood emblem
    -full custom bent exhaust
    -stereo things.

i bet if he starts with that he will be busy for a while cause i would definitley get some if the price is right (aka) outside pillars
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Markland anything on those outside door pillars or any other thing yet? prices etc etc
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

CARBON FIBER COLD AIR INTAKE FOR THE AND THE REST OF THE PIPING FOR C230Ks
    CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER FOR THE M111 ENGINES
    AND CARBON FIBER DILDO FOR LOGIC LMFAO

Originally posted by Cru328prod
    CARBON FIBER COLD AIR INTAKE FOR THE AND THE REST OF THE PIPING FOR C230Ks
    i got a full CF CAI for our cars for sale. comes from a brand call ROAR. full cf construction. multi layer foam filter. pm me if you r interested.

i said for the kompressors?

i've had it for a year or so and never installed it. last time i checked it's got the same tube diameter with my c280. i got it from a friend while he's low on cash. i think he had it on a m430 or something like that for about 1000 miles or so. so the flow should be more than enough to support your 230k.