Thread: Wheel Spacers

Wheel Spacers

Is it ok to put wheel spacers just in the rear, or should i do them in the front too, and how many milimiters should i do?

Elvir
    Baaa

OG Moderator
    Is it ok to put wheel spacers just in the rear, or should i do them in the front too, and how many milimiters should i do?
    Yep its ok to just run wheel spacers in the rear.. I'm running 15mm H&R hubcentric wheel spacer in the rear.
    how many mm's??... thats up to u.. depends on what u want to achieve.. I'm running 19x8.5's all around and wasnt happy with the way the back wheels werent nice and close to the fender.. so I did some research and found I could do 15mm spacers on each side in the rear to change the offset and make it look like I'm running wider wheels in the back. looks so much nicer now.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

do you have any pictures straight form the back, so that i can see the stance of your car, and can you post a pic of the fender and tire with the spacer, so that i can see how close the tire is to the fender

Elvir
    Baaa

OG Moderator
    do you have any pictures straight form the back, so that i can see the stance of your car, and can you post a pic of the fender and tire with the spacer, so that i can see how close the tire is to the fender
    hmmm.. well I have a couple pics.. dont know how much they will help... I'm gonna work on my car tomorrow.. I will take some better pics to show u want u want to see!
    heres what I have tho....

hope these help for now!
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--