Thread: im looking for some parts/part numbers and input

im looking for some parts/part numbers and input

im trying to find the rear electronic sunshade.....found the part number for the manual one, but i would like the electric one.also, any info on installing it, along with the switch would be appreciated

also,im looking for a set of w210 folding mirrors.anybody know where i could get a set other than from the dealer.do they need new connectors or just a new harness....and how hard was the install?

anybody have info on the motion sensors for the inside?i saw member BBW had it in his car.....was it an option, and can i add it to my c43?

and where can i get a bosch aero wiper blade, or whats the part number?

thanks in advance for any input

_n.

OG Moderator
    >>im trying to find the rear electronic sunshade.....found the part number for the manual one, but i would like the electric one.also, any info on installing it<<

Using the search function should provide you the information or links to the information you need. I know I came across this information when researching rear shades.
    1999 C230 Kompressor

Most of the item that you need can be ordered thru MBenznl.
    He can can also install this for you.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

The rear sunshade is a very rare item which does come up on german ebay now and again. The W210 mirrors come up on german ebay more often.
    You never had me, you never had your car

The Modfather

Re: im looking for some parts/part numbers and input

Originally posted by nikrox
    anybody have info on the motion sensors for the inside?i saw member BBW had it in his car.....was it an option, and can i add it to my c43?
    Your C43 will already have interior sensors. the 2x trianglular domes at the top of the B pillar.

i checked and i didnt see them....do i have to take the whole pillar off?

_n.

OG Moderator
    Is that feature even available on U.S. models? I know it was available on UK models but I am not sure what other countries.
    1999 C230 Kompressor