View Poll Results: Does your car sit higher on one side that the other (wheel gap)?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's a bit higher on the left side.

2 20.00%
  • Yes, it's a bit higher on the right side.

6 60.00%
  • No, my car is even on all four corners!

2 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Definitiely something wrong.Car is running hot.

OG Moderator
    Ok this is an old thread, but my cousin just changed his radiator since his car was over heating at stop lights and what not.
    After a normal stop and go drive, his car would spit out radiator fluid from the resivor.

Our Mechanic friend told us to feel our radiator for cool/warm spots as those spots maybe clogged.

Anyways for those who want to change their radiator, get and OEM one. Thats the only way. I got it(97 c280) from Caliber motor Wholesale price $254 + tax which i though was pretty cheap. I am goin to change mine out next month.

Oh yeah his car now runs just above the 80 mark instead of just below the 100 mark. So guess it was a pretty big improvement.

Just wanted to share.
    Got BRABUS?

kam and everyone..thanks for the researched

I have the same problem recently regarding my guage temperature going up to 90 degree. I have a 96 C36 currently at 75k..even in the winter, it only took about 2 minutes of driving and my temperature reach 90. Eventhough it stay there Iam still worry. So I did, like everyone here, took into Mercedes Deaership and other MB shop to have them check it out. They couldn't find anything wrong and say it's normal for Mercedes to run at 90 degree. I told them this is not normal (I know my car), when my car use to run around 80-85,even in the summer.

Been planning to get on the forum to research but never had the chance. Kam am glad am not the only one freaking out about this. Thanks for all the researched and answer. I will take my car in and have them check out all the parts and area you pointed out earlier.

Please let me know if you found out anything else to correct this. I hope my car won't have any more problems...this is my first Benz, so I hopeing to enjoy this ride for a long time.
    Thi (ty) Tu
    Salt Lake City, Utah(US.A.)
    -dame is really cold here-