Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Black Projector Headlights.. *PICS*

Now those are the headlights I want X. One question about them. What is the tiny light on the inside corner for?
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come

Hi Fizzle!

Those tiny bulds are the dayligt lamps. Those at the bottom are fogs, projektor is lowbeam and ordinary reflector are highbeam.
    I got this from ebay, i think the seller called him self eautosource or something like that.

Edit: They where also availible in blacked out style.
    2004 E200T Kompressor 359 tansanitblau
    1996 C230 Kompressor 189 Smaragdschwarz
    1992 300TE-24 249 Mallachit
    1987 190E 702 Rauchsilber
    1984 190 568 Signalrot

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMMED_C View Post
    Okay gents.. Ive finally installed my Black Housing Projector Headlights.. Ive had these things in my room for probably a year!! finally got off my ass and put them in!
    Decided at the same time I should do HID since my oem headlights had a mercedes xenon ballast/bulb set in them. I must say I do like the Xenon/HID look. so I did an HID kit as well.. went with 8000K H1 Low beam bulbs.. looks sweet!
    I need to adjust them though.. aimed too low!!.. found that out when I was driving tonight!
    anyways.. enjoy the pics:

And I also had a chance to test fit my BRABUS bumper with EOM pre updated bumper support holding it all in place!
    took a quick snap of it:
    Hey there Slammed C i just orded those Headlight assemblies and orded a pair of 55watt HID 6000k ( i orded h7 because of stock and now i think i need h1 ) any who i was going to ask you how did the lighting come out? if you have any pics that would be nice, i know this is 4 years old but if you are still around let me know! Thanks!

YO slammed, Was it hard to install these headlights?? Where abouts you located in Toronto? We need to try and organize a W202 meet here in Toronto.
    1998 Mercedes C230 Elegance
    HID kit - 6000k
    H&R Sport Springs
    Bilstein Shocks and Struts
    Black Vinyled Roof
    Tinted Taillights
    12mm Spacers In Rear
    18 Inch VIP Status Rims (18x8 all around)
    Magnaflow 14833 Muffler
    H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars