Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying to be a little different

trying to be a little different

i finally decided to take off the emblems on the rear of my car. like most people they use c23k , but you guys know me i like to be different. this is what i did
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

Originally posted by OCKlasse
    Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.
    +1

why???

LOL know it dont have a benz badge and its got a R on it

might as well be a civic

sorry, i don't like any of the stuff you did.

why not just keep it clean and either lose everything, or keep it oem.
    1995 W202 C220 | 50,xxxkm | From Burgundy Red, to 650 Calcite White | H&R Cup Kit | 18" 8.5 & 9.5 Work Varianza T1S, 18" 8.5 & 10 AMG Monoblock | Falken 452 | Avantgarde Grill | Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H1 & H3 | Goodridge SS lines | R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors | K&N 57i CAI | Remus Exhaust

its a trial thing, since its a R doesn't mean its a civic . volvo uses a R also . as far as the star ring i have had that for a while and like it. but i figure alot of you would hate and not appreciate but i still have my k which i might put on.... not trying to be ricey here
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

What does YOUR "R" stand for?
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come

maybe the R stands for Rupercharged LOL

looks like someone has half attacked your rear badge with a screw driver trying to steal it, thats not the merc logo why leave it like that?
    My Car - http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9219&perpage=15&pagenum ber=4

Custom Painted, Shaved Door handles, Chrome 20\'s, Slammed, Soundstream Stereo, Avantgarde Grill,

Team Illusiv - Street to Elite - Australia\'s Premier online Car Show team.

I say take the R off and add the K and also in the very early years when Mercedes was not called Mercedes but Daimler motorcarrage to be exact that was their symbol it wasn't until Gottilber Daimler and Carl Benz merged is when thay added the circle. But i still like it with the circle better but as long as its not on my 202 I'm cool
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

In Charge
    you should change your plate to ICULOL

that shit is weak.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    you should change your plate to ICULOL

that shit is weak.

haha love the plate idea
    My Car - http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9219&perpage=15&pagenum ber=4

Custom Painted, Shaved Door handles, Chrome 20\'s, Slammed, Soundstream Stereo, Avantgarde Grill,

Team Illusiv - Street to Elite - Australia\'s Premier online Car Show team.

no.
    just no.
    C36
    87 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth- EFI conversion, Mosselman turbo headers, Garret, LC1, Megasquirt, 95A susp. bushings, evo2 rear sway, 300te front sway, brass shifter bushings, Sportline wheel, Euros, C36 calipers, Monos, Billy sports, Jamex/H&Rs
    86 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth- Eaton SC, Mosselman piggyback, BBS Mahles, Euros, H&Rs, Koni adjustables, sportline wheel, 300te front sway, 300te end links

i still cant get over it... it looks terible every one i know with a benz i show them and they are gobsmacked..... looks retarded.... lol.. you knew whed hate and not apriciate... well what self respecting benz owner is going to apriciate a fake/broken benz logo

get ya fuckin shit together

i wouldn't feel too bad- a lot of these guys hate my car too
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

the reason for the R is i was just putting it on to see what it would look like, my original plan was to put a K and a S so it would say C23 ks which would be for kompressor sport.
    the R stands for racing as the S in some cars stands for sport

as nelson says is true , thats where i got the idea . its not a broken symbol and as a matter of fact see it alot on other cars

section 8 if your going to comment on this and give me a bad time about it at least get the spelling correct
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

C230 - V-Tech...

Logic,
    Dude be yourself, express yourself however you want, opinions are like building blocks, they help us but don't limit us, so not everyones going to agree but it's your vision, don't be swayed . I like expression in creating your own sculpture and your 202 is just that.
    Jeff

What a dull world it would be if we were all clones......

Originally posted by Logic
    as nelson says is true , thats where i got the idea . its not a broken symbol and as a matter of fact see it alot on other cars
    be different have a regular star!!!
    hohoho:laugh:
    C36
    87 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth- EFI conversion, Mosselman turbo headers, Garret, LC1, Megasquirt, 95A susp. bushings, evo2 rear sway, 300te front sway, brass shifter bushings, Sportline wheel, Euros, C36 calipers, Monos, Billy sports, Jamex/H&Rs
    86 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth- Eaton SC, Mosselman piggyback, BBS Mahles, Euros, H&Rs, Koni adjustables, sportline wheel, 300te front sway, 300te end links

Originally posted by Benzalot
    Logic,
    Dude be yourself, express yourself however you want, opinions are like building blocks, they help us but don't limit us, so not everyones going to agree but it's your vision, don't be swayed . I like expression in creating your own sculpture and your 202 is just that.
    true dat...... thats why i do what i do
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Originally posted by Logic
    [B]the reason for the R is i was just putting it on to see what it would look like, my original plan was to put a K and a S so it would say C23 ks which would be for kompressor sport.
    the R stands for racing as the S in some cars stands for sport

section 8 if your going to comment on this and give me a bad time about it at least get the Spelling Correct
    no....

get a real badge cunt

Ok this is getting out of control. Stop the shit talking and stick to the a form is for
    Mercedes
    Engineers
    Racecars
    Carfully
    Economically
    Drivability
    Even
    Safety

what do you expect when some kid puts an R on his trunk after breaking his center emblem.
    C230 Kompressor and Racing do not go together
    C36

Originally posted by Nelson Lago
    Ok this is getting out of control. Stop the shit talking and stick to the a form is for
    stop defending your butt lover and start making sense. You may have learned more about the history of MB but you still can't get a point across or... just make sense in general..

We expect you to act like adults and respect the opinions of others without being rude.
    1998 c280 (WHITE)
    Kenwood Excelon KDC- X579 Head
    KAC iP500 Ipod Interface
    2 Kenwood KCF-w3012 1500Watt 12\" Subs
    Sony GTR2002 1200 Watt Amp
    More Mods To Come