Thread: Want these items

Want these items

Hey,
    I would like an avantgarde grill, both insert and holder, as well smoked headlights and smoked corners. please tell me where I can get these for a relatively small price. Also could someone show me pics of the smoked lights, i'm wondering if they would look good on my black 95 C280. Thanks.

Me too!!!!!!

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

I have brand new clear corners and AMG lite up doors sills FOR SALE
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

I want the smoked corners to add to the black color of the car, clear would be too much of a contrast. I would like to see some pics of the light up AMG door sills if you have any, I was thinking about getting some of them too.

Originally posted by Spectre192
    I want the smoked corners to add to the black color of the car, clear would be too much of a contrast. I would like to see some pics of the light up AMG door sills if you have any, I was thinking about getting some of them too.

Do you have an email account???
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

yeah, it's Spectre192@hotmail.com. Anyone have a word on the grill, or the lights?

ebay. i got aset off there. very high quality.

Re: Want these items

Originally posted by Spectre192
    Hey,
    I would like an avantgarde grill, both insert and holder, as well smoked headlights and smoked corners. please tell me where I can get these for a relatively small price. Also could someone show me pics of the smoked lights, i'm wondering if they would look good on my black 95 C280. Thanks.

I've got some smoke corner lights for sale....$30.00 plus shipping. I brought them for $75.00 plus shipping from In-Pro.com, but they didn't fit as perfect as I like them to on my car....maybe they might fit better on another W202. email me if interested. And you could see a pic of the smoke corners from the In-Pro.com web site.

In Charge
    Could you take a picture of the set on you car? I know this is a hassle, but I want to see what you mean by they dont fit well. If you could, a close up of the fitment would really be nice.

Thanks!

DLS
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    Could you take a picture of the set on you car? I know this is a hassle, but I want to see what you mean by they dont fit well. If you could, a close up of the fitment would really be nice.

Thanks!

DLS
    As soon as my friend is back from London, then I'll borrow his dig cam to take a close up pic of what I'm talking about. It's not too much of pain since the corners are easy to take out and put back in. ttt