Thread: tail light harness Diagram??

tail light harness Diagram??

i bought some aftermarket L.E.D tail lights. the left harness is wired up good and it works fine

the right side is has the same harness on the light, but on the car its different and i keep shorting fuse # 15 ( lights on dash and right tail light)

i found out that the harness is not wired right and is different than the left side(kind odd)

does anyone have a diagram of the right tail light? I'm re-wiring the whole thing.
    1997 C 280
    1984 190D 2.2 5 SPD!!
    1995 E300 Diesel * RIP*
    2003 C230K Coupe...Sold!

what brand did you buy? i did some recent but had no issues with blowing fuses.... if i get a chance ill look at the harness's but may be difficult for me to see since i have a custom box on one side and amp on other which i may have to remove to look at the harness's in question if i remember right i think my harness's were a little different from left to right but i m not 100% sure but i recall them looking a little different...
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

Originally posted by Logic
    what brand did you buy? i did some recent but had no issues with blowing fuses.... if i get a chance ill look at the harness's but may be difficult for me to see since i have a custom box on one side and amp on other which i may have to remove to look at the harness's in question if i remember right i think my harness's were a little different from left to right but i m not 100% sure but i recall them looking a little different...

yea they should be different, yet similar. but the taillight harness is all F-ed up.

for sure the right side doesnt have the rear fog application
    1997 C 280
    1984 190D 2.2 5 SPD!!
    1995 E300 Diesel * RIP*
    2003 C230K Coupe...Sold!