Thread: Foot Pedals (i used search but to no avail)

Foot Pedals (i used search but to no avail)

hi guys me brother baught a set of brabus pedals for his update 202 and the pedals came drilled but the stocks have no holes whats the best way of deasling with this situation

thanks

In Charge
    For this situation, you would have to remove the rubber covers on the pedals (cannot remember about the accelerator though) and drill holes to match the Brabus pedals.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    For this situation, you would have to remove the rubber covers on the pedals (cannot remember about the accelerator though) and drill holes to match the Brabus pedals.
    +1 only choice. I also have the same set, but havent installed it yet due to the drilling.

There is a thread on mbworld or club202 on how to remove the accelorator pedal, dont have time to find it now, so use the search. From what i remember you need to take it apart by unhooking it and slide the rubber out.

If all fails, you can just slice the rubber on the accelerator and take it off that way

thanks for the reply guys i just dident want to start drilling holes to find that under the rubber there was some

thanks

In Charge
    Originally posted by sensoryx
    +1 only choice. I also have the same set, but havent installed it yet due to the drilling.

There is a thread on mbworld or club202 on how to remove the accelorator pedal, dont have time to find it now, so use the search. From what i remember you need to take it apart by unhooking it and slide the rubber out.

If all fails, you can just slice the rubber on the accelerator and take it off that way
    Yes, I know how to take it out. Very easy. What I meant, is that I could not remember if it was plastic pedal or metal petal with rubber on it. I just swapped mine out for the SLK pedals with the rubber knobs. OEM fit and finish.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

remove the rubber and jb weld that sucker on there lol
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao