Thread: need help recharging my ac

need help recharging my ac

ok i found one port dats by the condensor in the front right of the car but my question is .. is dat the low side or high side?? and if its the high side port where is da low side located?

another thing last time i took my car to get the ac recharged it was about 2 years ago and the mechanic said i had a leak by the condensor...so i went to autozone n they had a product called "super seal" which it supposibly seals leaks in both metal n rubber parts including the condensor .. wanna know if anybody used this product and if it worked??

leak sealers usually clog the expansion valve. just buy a new condensor. why risk messing up your ac system. the compressor is ridiculously expensive. if that goes you will be taking out a loan to get it fixed right then.

hahaha push the button in and you'll be able to tell if its the high pressure side or the low pressure side........and shit you might want to replace your condensor also....only downside...the new condensors doesn't have the glass top
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao