So after a lot of debate on what to do to my car (An engine swap with a V8 or do a Turbo set up), I decided on the Turbo.. as it will be much easier to do. The V8 swap would involve new harness's, a new EIS, new keys, New control units, New Trans.. the list goes on and on.. just waaaay more then I want to tackle in my C230 Kompressor. If my car was already a V8 I'd just drop in a 55 motor and call it a day.
There is no way to really boost my supercharger more with the set up I'm running, so I'd have to go with a custom supercharger.. and I have thought about this as well.. but to be honest.. the Turbo just seems so much easier to tune later on.. easier to crank up the boost.

So the Thread has started!
Chime in 23K.. I know you have some questions and comments for me!

Im about to order my Turbo, hopefully this week,
I'm going with a Garrett GT3582R.. yes it's large!.. but it will give me the power I'm after later on when I get more custom bits done. My goal is 450-550HP when all is said and done. so it will hopefully be a monster!

**All my stock parts will be up for sale (Supercharger and all affiliated parts, also my full stock exhaust will be for sale, and finally my Kleemann K23 kit, which is good for 1999 and 2000 C230Kompressors, and it should be compatible with 1999 SLK230Komprssors as well, as I have the 2 different alternator pulleys for either car.**
Hit me up if you are interested in any parts.