Thread: w202 Body Kit

w202 Body Kit

Di have a nice idea....Does fit the bumpers of the 2010 c-class with some modifications to to w202? what about the E63 amg bumpers do they ? i am telling with modifications.hmm what u think? i realy like them thnx ...

Probably no way they will fit without MAJOR surgery. Also I don't recommend such a mod. Keep you W202 in the period, will look better, but that's just my opinion

thanks very much for advise..but there is this bumper i realy love can u sugest me were to find one of this or how is it made?

its just like the c63 amg of 2010 ... i realy like this one.suggest?
    Last edited by andysvision; 04-13-2011 at 07:44 AM.

damn, he riced out that car!! pour some soy sauce on that bitch!!! hahaha jk...to each its own i guess...isnt that the riegar front bumper?

Quote Originally Posted by chimchongdlight View Post
    damn, he riced out that car!! pour some soy sauce on that bitch!!! hahaha jk...to each its own i guess...isnt that the riegar front bumper?
    firrst of all RESPECT TO CA a.k.a 2 pac for eva ! please dude im from albania but i dont understand some words can u say please more english.. sorry for my bad speaking thnx respect

It must be custom. Here's the reiger
    1986 201.034 5-speed, Evo II wheels
    1986 201.024-w/ 3.2 M104 engine, 5-speed Conversion

Performance products for MB has the expression kit.

anyone know of any place selling the rieger infinity lip for pre-facelift models?!? also a sarona roof spoiler?!? for cheap...

NOP this isnt like this u guys posted look closely the one i posted at the top is mor spotive .. in the forum i took this picture they say its a c63 amg bumper..

No such thing as cheap Wichipong. You know the saying, "you gotta pay to play!" or "you get what you pay for". Something to think about.

Formymercedes.com carries W202 body kits but last time I dealt with them, they screwed me on the order. That was back in 2003 i think.
    Who knows, they may have improved. Let me know the results of your business dealings with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    anyone know of any place selling the rieger infinity lip for pre-facelift models?!? also a sarona roof spoiler?!? for cheap...

Andyvision, Look at the post above this one. That's another option.

Quote Originally Posted by andysvision View Post
    NOP this isnt like this u guys posted look closely the one i posted at the top is mor spotive .. in the forum i took this picture they say its a c63 amg bumper..

hmm nice i like this u posted too can u tell were is the center of this shop that has this bumpers,wich country?i live in albania i dont know if hey suport shiping here ...

Andyvision, it wouldn't hurt to send them email and ask if they will ship to Albania.
    Though it's only fair to say that shipping charges will be very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by andysvision View Post
    hmm nice i like this u posted too can u tell were is the center of this shop that has this bumpers,wich country?i live in albania i dont know if hey suport shiping here ...

many thanks

searched around for this car some more i really like how it looks on LM's from the side.(cant tell if they are reps or not) Its not really "riced" IMO the mods were done tastefully.

In Charge
    Suicide doors. Cool, but the car is too small. You need a big boat to pull of that mod.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

i realy love it