Hey I am Michael from the Netherlands, I bought a c36 two months ago and I really like the car and I think it is worth it to put some money into. I am thinking about changing the exhaust since the m104 amg engine sounds beautiful but a bit to quiet for me. The first company that came into my had was eisenmann they make good and nice sounding systems. Then I found out they don't make a anything for the c36. But i found a solution eisenmann does make a muffler for the w208 clk,and since the w208 has the same fitting spaces as the w202 it should fit. I should get one for the clk430 since it has the same thickness in exhaust pipe. For the reso I was thinking about getting one from supersprint. Unfortunately there are no comapany's that make headers for the c36. And I am leaving my cats stock because I think it will get to loud whit the eisenmann race muffler and SS reso. This is the sound I am looking for, . and NOT for this sound
You guys have any idea what would be a nice set up for me achieving the sound like in the first two vids. Budget around 1200-1500 euro´s.

And my second question is what exhaust do you have?

greetings from Holland

Michael