Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C43 STAGE I part II (Bandwith Warning!!)

CKlasse
    You can also send them to me! .

Thanks guys! Please email me your actual email address so I can send the pic's to you as an attachment.

I can not attach any pic's to a club202 email.

Thanks
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

CKlasse
    Kennetong@aol.com

BTW... do you have picts of your burl arm rest and door pull? Are these OEM item for w202? Thanks in advance

Ken:

I've sent you and Renn 208 pictures of the whole car such as they are. The extra burl wood is included and can be purchased for 202's from Performance Products.

When I get a proper digi camera I will resubmit much better pictures of the car.

Marc
    Marc
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Silver/Black 2005 C55 AMG: fully loaded, evosport UDP\'s, AMS billet crank pulley, phenolic spacers, renntech cf airbox, green filters, elite engineering Z06 anondized catch can, sprintbooster, 030 SLK AMG rear calipers & rotors, SS braided brake lines, 18\" SLK AMG Turbines (summer), 18\" OZ Superleggera\'s (winter), sealth front/rear K40 radar detectors and laser jammers, MB iPod integration kit (mmclaw@optonline.net).[/SIZE]

CKlasse
    Here are Marc's C43....

Sporting new rims...

The exhaust...

What happened to the magnapac resonator, Marc? Are you scrapping?

Thanks for the picts.

OG Moderator
    nice..

any pic of the exhaus tip from Behing when the car not is on the lift....

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

CKlasse
    I dont have one from the higher angle... but this should give you some ideas......

CKlasse:

Thanks for posting the pic's of my car. I believe that I've scraped the magnapac's slightly when driving over the large pothole I've not yet fixed at the end of my white gravel driveway. The torque of the C43 digs a big hole at the end of the drive way every time I launch onto the road in front of my house. (I will install a concrete or Belgium Block apron at some point).
    Marc

OK, after reading this thread and drooling all over my keyboard....I am definately interested in that C43 Exhaust system. My only question is what happens after the ECU adapts? Will I lose the HP that I freed up or gained from the exhaust? Ken, I will definately be getting in touch with you via Email or AIM.

CKlasse
    kennetong is the AIM. Looking forward to talk to you

In Charge
    Ken:

Do you also make headers? Has this been considered for the C43 application?

DLS
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

CKlasse
    Den,

The turbine system creates vacuum in the back which almost makes the header unnecessary. The hp gained in header vs $ investment is not worthed. I also would like to stay away from the O2S and pre-cat stuffs to avoid voiding warranty.

Ken

OEM AMG exhaust tips from the c43 can they still be used instead of the new ones on that system?
    \"F*** new model cars, we ridin\' ol\' school\" €

CKlasse
    I have to look into it. I suppose I can always cut and reweld them on.

Ken, I faxed all my company info to you guys a while ago. Have you received it yet?

CKlasse
    Yes, I did. I am sorry I havent got back to you. I ll call you tomorrow afternoon.

How was your thanksgiving?

Ken

Pretty good thanx, I just finished up the remainder of the turkey this morning... how was yours?

CKlasse
    Mine was great... it was one good peking duck!!

Hey guys I need a new exhaust ASAP for my 98 C43.It literally fell apart behind the big resonatr while the pipe is there just hanging. Its amazing how loud and how much power the car has gained though! Please get in touch Cklasse(Ken) or Marc. coolcarlski@yahoo.com 347-489-9644 Thanx!!

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Originally posted by CKlasse
    kennetong is the AIM. Looking forward to talk to you
    Kenny I forgot the shop #! Can you post it?Again.

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Hi Kenn, Dying to see the pics of the exhaust and the pics of the two project vehicles you did in the past.C36 and C43

Originally posted by CKlasse

Just a better comparison picture. The new system weights in at 67LBS -- extremely light compare to the OEM. The bottom picture is just a teaser for those who wants to get rid of his/er rear cats and put X pipe in place - All performance setup.

Which one do you think look best? The bigger OEM style is still the best IMHO.

Susanto & J Irwan,

We are building this system with Jeff's Eurotuner Challenge in mind. I am not sure if BMS can put in the R&D, resources, and time to build a system for another small market. However, if you can gather few people who are interested in the C36 system, I might be able to sell the blue sky to the big man here.

In any case, it would have to be next month, since we are preparing for a big annual show off at the Denver Convention Center. Meanwhile, email me exactly want you want to see.

Kameraguy, stay tune!

Regards
    Oh how I wishI could get the dual tips LOL But Iguess the single would have to do!

OG Moderator
    I was wondering if you had any full systems for a 99 C230 Kompressor?? I had a cat back system made a year and a half ago, cat back no resonator and a magnaflow muffler.. I was wondering if you had any full systems with high flow cats.. all mandrel bent tubing and no resonator of course.. with something like a magnaflow muffler on it like I have now.. I like the shape and look of my muffler.
    and would a header help at all??
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

does the c280 with the v6 have a similar exhaust setup as a C43 or is it just a single pipe w/ cat, resonators, muffler, all the way down from the headers?
    2006 WRX Limited
    1998 C280

CKlasse
    Originally posted by ricerokets4life
    does the c280 with the v6 have a similar exhaust setup as a C43 or is it just a single pipe w/ cat, resonators, muffler, all the way down from the headers?
    C280 has dual into single and restrive y into dual and back into single... yeah talk about being too restrictive and complicated!