Thread: Induction kit now on and sounds awesome

Induction kit now on and sounds awesome

I managed to find a pair of air filters on ebay second hand off a clk or something anyway they went straight on and meant i didnt have to fart around and make my own lol and all for £50.

Oh and they sound ace just got to work on securing them a bit better as ones rubbing on the top hose.

What do they look like?

at the moment pretty poo but when i have a extension pipe for the air filter it will be better. I will have to put pictures up cos there so simple but genius, the one that comes off the charger i was making a extension cos its flat but this guy has just put bolts through the filter looks like a 5 year old has done it but works perfectly cos i had my doubts lol
    Oh it scares people on lift off. with it being a manual its mega load on down change and blipping between changes

loud thats meant to say

Yeah you'll have to post some pics for us cuz I'm tryin to find the best way to do one

its dead easy really i have made a extension for the supercharger thing that was easy it was off a air flow meter off a volvo but a gm or bmw have them or vw bosch injection really. ive put the bottom of my airbox back on for the moment to stop it rubbing on my top hose. theres pics on my facebook im shite on computers so have a look my name is simon allan from wilmslow my profile pic is my w202