Would a Vortech FMU be ok to use with stock injectors ecu for 6psi or so until was able to get a Standalone ecu?
I wouldn't. instead of buying a cheaper short term solution, just be patient and save up so you can do it right the first time.

The most expensive part of all this would be the ECU, the rest of the components I will be doing the install and some fabrication (short of the manifold).

Who on here would be able to make a harness/loom for a standalone ecu. Also what standalone ECU do you guys recommend for the C230?

I hate wiring, but would do it if i could find the wiring diagrams. Plus I would push for HALTECH they have a new ''self learning'' AFR setup and a lot of other neat options avail with their standalones.
The Haltech I will be getting soon was quoted at $2080 installed tuned and on the road. What you will end up using is a flying loom harness because they don't make a plug n' play for our cars. Any reputable tuning shop that supports Haltech should be able to do the installation for you.

I'm wondering if UPSOLUTE could tune for a low boost turbo setup (a basic map to make some datalog runs), I'd have to buy a wideband setup and data log for them to fine tune it.
In theory but I don't know how good it will be.

I was looking at possibly fabbing up a mounting bracket for a Vortech V3 SCI-trim used on imports like the S2000, good for small displacement vehicles.
Nobody has ever done that, vortechs are pretty awesome. You could be the first to try.

There was a black w202 C230K in a euro tuner magazine, said that he had changed to a bigger 3in maf, and an FMU, larger injectors and that was all for tuning. He was pushing 9psi, this car had a full C36 amg body kit. Thats all I remember reading about it.
I believe you are referring to this its a C220 which explains the 9psi. From here it looks like a well executed budget turbo build.