Would a Vortech FMU be ok to use with stock injectors ecu for 6psi or so until was able to get a Standalone ecu?

The most expensive part of all this would be the ECU, the rest of the components I will be doing the install and some fabrication (short of the manifold).

Who on here would be able to make a harness/loom for a standalone ecu. Also what standalone ECU do you guys recommend for the C230?

I hate wiring, but would do it if i could find the wiring diagrams. Plus I would push for HALTECH they have a new ''self learning'' AFR setup and a lot of other neat options avail with their standalones.

A c36 amg would be awesome to own, but i've seen those going for around 10,000 on ebay. I can put a turbo setup together for less than half that, especially doing the work myself.

I don't really care if its faster than a C43, or C36. At 275-300whp and a 3250lb curb weight i'm already lighter and 45rwhp more than a stock C36 (at 275rwhp). A low to mid 6.0sec 0-60 and mid to high 13 quarter mile would be just fine for a daily driver imo, until I had a rebuilt engine, transmission and suspension. At that point I would buy a different platform most likely a C280 manual.

A GT28RS would be very responsive and plenty of power, a GT3071R is another option but i'll cross that bridge when the time comes for turbo choosing.

I was looking at possibly fabbing up a mounting bracket for a Vortech V3 SCI-trim used on imports like the S2000, good for small displacement vehicles.

But a turbosetup has been done already and there is support/knowledge on the board going this route.

Sucks my engine is the 10.4:1 compression, so about all I can do with it is use it as a ''Jig", unless I wanna run less than 5psi... even then... I dunno.

I'm wondering if UPSOLUTE could tune for a low boost turbo setup (a basic map to make some datalog runs), I'd have to buy a wideband setup and data log for them to fine tune it.

There was a black w202 C230K in a euro tuner magazine, said that he had changed to a bigger 3in maf, and an FMU, larger injectors and that was all for tuning. He was pushing 9psi, this car had a full C36 amg body kit. Thats all I remember reading about it.