Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LED interior and gauge cluster

What if the fuse isnt blown? Should i change it anyway?
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Anything is worth a shot I guess. It seems to me that something must be blown somewhere in the circuit.

Changed the fuse ad still got nothing.

Whats the next step?
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

i think there's a short in your dome lamp switch thingy... that's what my friend experienced on his w202... can you open/close your sunroof?

Yea sunroof works fine

hmm thats weird... have you tested regular bulbs and see if they are fine? and if yes, have you tried switching the leds around? they have a polarity thingy so it only goes in one way unlike the halogen ones...

Before this all happened my stock dome bulbs worked fine. After the incident of it going pitch black. Now when i put in the stock ones, they dont work now

then i believe something shorted the dome lights...

Tomarrow ill check if im getting 12volts from the dome light using the voltmeter, then ill go from there

Couldnt find the voltmeter so i did some digging and when i opened my dome light panel to look if anything back there was burnt or out of place. Abd this is what i find

What wire is this? It was just dangling there. Black and blue female harnass wrapped in foam

And also, when i opened up the plastic cover i see this,

Are these metal rods suppose to be connected there? Kind of like a bridge. It looks like its been snapped maybe? No burn marks at all. If you guys can be so kind to open urs up and take a pic for me.

Anybody?