Thread: Methanol Injection

Methanol Injection

So I have done all the research and looked at everything to do with methanol, it is an idea that has never left my mind for power. Sure I would love some nice rims and suspension but I hate being one of those guys with "all show no go". I have done research and to me the AEM kit is the best. It is completely adjustable to how much psi you want to produce with interchangeable nozzles for different power with a one gallon tank. They sell a separate analog gauge to monitor the pressure along with a switch that detects when the boost drops off or increases too much to save your engine it retards timing. I also found a good idea to mount the nozzle past the MAF sensor, I was thinking the metal piece right on top of the throttle body on the c230 Kompressor. Cleans out all the carbon in your engine too so I am sold lol What do youguys think? I had to rant to someone and I know my fiancee is tired of hearing it
    "The Best or Nothing"

dont think it'll offer that much of a power increase unless you up the boost and timing??

I've seen them with 6 pounds of boost make like 40 horsepower, plus I wanna make some pulleys to up the boost cuz I think ours is around 6 pounds stock lol