Thread: Small pulley for the c230

Small pulley for the c230

Hiya I know this must be getting boring but I read on here the other day that a smaller pulley would have to be made from scratch which I have someone who can do this, but my boss said the crank pulley blah blah blah blah anyway he said it would be a hard thing to do. All I need to know has it been done and what are the measurements. I can get an old one off a scrap car as a template. I really need to do this mod and can't believe you can't buy this part anymore, if it was a BMW it would still be available . Anyway any response would be helpful thanks...

hi there

if u manage to build a smaller supercharger pulley, keep me in mind. i have made contact with Jerry from Eurocharged about the same issue. he requested that i send him a stock pulley but unfortunately i'm in south africa.
    W201's: 87 2.3-16 mosselman turbo, 89 2.5-16, 93 AMG 3.2, 93 1.8, 93 2.3 8v sportline x2
    W202's: 97 c23T, 98 C23K, 98 C230K, 98(2JZ), 2000 AMG
    W203: 02 C32 AMG

I will let you know. People have said get a upgraded supercharger it's easier. The cars fast enough really and withe the air filters on it sounds fast. An extra 50bhp for the price of a remap would be nice though