Thread: Bright white LEDs in heater panel etc

Bright white LEDs in heater panel etc

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone had tried to convert all the dashboard lights with bright leds.

Im gonna install the gauge modificatipns from http://moman.pl/en/index.php?a=opis&k=34&id=587 in bright white, but i also want the heater panel and all the other buttons bright white as well. Anyone tried this? Does it look good? Anyone happen to have a picture that would be great

Thanks for replies

Tommy

I'm working on doing the heater and all switches in green LED. Switches will require to be taken apart and unsolder the bulb and resolder the LED in along with resistor. But I believe the cluster and hvac controls are just bulbs to replace PnP

did you get anywhere with the switch lighting?

Yes it's very easy, It's just switch out the bulb with an smd LED's

Did you find out by any chance what size and what the led bulbs are called to be put in?
    the last post on this thread is around 2 years ago and the thread was created 4 years... FYI...

Did you find out by any chance what size and what the led bulbs are called to be put in?
    the last post on this thread is around 2 years ago and the thread was created 4 years... FYI...