I stumbled across this old thread on MBWorld. I don't know if it's applicable to just AMG 202s or all, but I figured I'd share the info. The previous owner of my C43 drove a lot in winter mode to save gas, so I thought this would be good for me. I did this, and drove. I touch the gas, my head hits the headrest violently. I seriously thought my tranny was on crack cocaine it was working so well. I advise everyone to try this and see if it works for you like it did for me, I'm VERY happy with my C43 right now

ECU RESET AS FOLLOWS 1.TURN KEY TO ON POSITION. 2.FLOOR ACCELERATOR HOLD FOR 5 SECONDS, TURN KEY TO OFF POSITION DO NOT REMOVE KEY RELEASE ACCELERATOR .DO NOT OPEN DOOR WINDOWS ETC.3.WAIT 2-3 MIN.FOR COMPUTER TO RESET.Start car drive aggressively for approx 10 miles.The computer will 'tailor' itself for a more aggressive performace.This worked very well on my car and you can definatly feel the difference especially if the car has been driven lazily for a whil.Like A SHOT IN THE A@@!!