Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB Replica C36 Rear Bumper cover

Its bc i work 10-9 on weekends. Can i come today after work or what? I get off at 9. I can come right after
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Quote Originally Posted by wichipong View Post
    hmm... let me think rob. I still have some parts that i need to colormatch.. shops want hella bank for some parts to get colormatched...
    you're going to the wrong shops. What kinda quotes did these shops give you and for what parts ? Just grab a harbor freight paint gun and compressor if you dont got one. Then order your own paint. That or order the automotive touchup aresol cans. That stuff matches perfectly and my paint is 16 years old. Plus whatever brand clear coat they are using is really good

OP damn i cant believe i missed this. what a steal. How come you dont want to run them ? is it because they are fiberglass.

I agree with SD202. Get your own paint gun and compressor.

The reason I sat on it for 10 years is because I was going to get the rieger (sic) kit.

Quote Originally Posted by SD202 View Post
    you're going to the wrong shops. What kinda quotes did these shops give you and for what parts ? Just grab a harbor freight paint gun and compressor if you dont got one. Then order your own paint. That or order the automotive touchup aresol cans. That stuff matches perfectly and my paint is 16 years old. Plus whatever brand clear coat they are using is really good

OP damn i cant believe i missed this. what a steal. How come you dont want to run them ? is it because they are fiberglass.

Ill be there on saturday at 9.15am for the rear
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

SOLD. closing this thread.