Thread: To illuminate center armrest

To illuminate center armrest

as yours, mine come standard without any light source in the center armrest.
    Does someone know a MB part number for an interior light that can be adapted for internal armrest installation?

A dedicate switch should be necessary to open circuit when armrest cover is closed!?

hoping something does exist!

thanks

You might beable to get the same light and switch as found in the glove box to light up the center armrest.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

That would be something new. You should really try to make a project out of it.

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

glove box light seems to be quite different to be adapted for armrest installation.

I think that a smaller light will be better, even with a separate/dedicate switch.

Does W210 armrest comes with dedicated light?

Originally posted by 1998K
    glove box light seems to be quite different to be adapted for armrest installation.
    Depending on how you install it, it does work perfect in the armrest!

If you want something else, either the R129 armrest light or do it like the W208 CLK does it - the same LED as is to be found in the bottom of the W210 seats...no switch needed; permanently powered with key on ignition.

greetingz,

1993 C250D with 600+k kilometer AND cause of 2 confiscated driving licenses * DIESELpower pur sang
    www.MBenz.NL

thank you very much Steve.

I've dismounted mine internal glove box light, and, as per my tests, it seems that it does not fit so well (or at least my be I'm not so clever). Please does someone post a photo of a CLK W208 or a R129, as suggested by Steve?

I'll appreciate a lot.

Thanks

PS for Steve: yesterday I performed the rear installation of the W210 LED light (in the foot area under the seat). It's very useful the dismounting of the back of front seat: only two screw!

up.
    I asked to my MB local dealer to see a CLK internal glovebox, there was not any! They say that only post restayling W208 have that internal armrest light!

Till waiting to see how is!

please help!