Thread: 3 Posts Short So Posting Here: Complete and Stock Graphite Driver's Side Seat with molding n bolts

Cool 3 Posts Short So Posting Here: Complete and Stock Graphite Driver's Side Seat with molding n bolts

If you read my other thread, I was looking for some time a solution for an OEM seat that would swap in and out easy, require no fabrication to put in and have more aggressive side and bottom bolsters than my stock seat. Welll, by a random search on eBay I found a black leather 95 C36 AMG Driver's side seat that kinda was vague on description but looked decent from the pics. I took a gamble, bought it and installed it and I'm quite happy to say that despite a minor issue with the seat bottom I'm happy with my purchase.

I'd like to keep my stock seat, but I'm 25 and currently I'm living at home. My parents don't share my hobby for car modding, and they're openly telling me they're not going to allow their garage to be a storage unit for my car parts. I tried keeping it in my room but my room is so small I just don't have enough room to keep it there.

I really don't have a set price to sell, as I honestly don't want to sell. Preferably?? I'd like to do a trade. My biggest interest has been some sporty and bright looking yellow/amber foglights or a sportier oem steering wheel from another mercedes....or even an aftermarket steering wheel as I'm willing to go the steering wheel hub/aggressive steering wheel route. Those have been some things on my wishlist, or you can surprise me with a trade offer. Like my altima before, it's just a matter of offering. It might REALLY interest me and we can work something out

Price is open like I said. I have all the plastic molding cover pieces, bolts and screws. When I pulled out the seat the seatback, seatbottom and headrest motors work great! The leather has it's wear but since buying the car in June I've been using a really high-end leather cleaner and conditioner combo from Voodoo Garage on all the leather front and back. It's almost 40 dollars a bottle and the leather right now despite having a few cracks here and there on the end of the seat bottom is really supple.

Let me know
    96 Black C280 (Black Vixen) - Sold/Retired 10/13

I no longer own a w202 and I kick myself in the head every day for it...

Keep also in mind I have a stock but barely pitted at all set of original headlamp assemblies! They also have a super high end set of real PIAA Super Plasma 9003 bulbs in the low beams! For halogens, they're extremely bright. I need rid of them too so I'm open to trade or sell on those too.