Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WALD kit question

WALD kit question

Okey, called BergWerks today (they are close to where I live) and they said $3k for the W202 WALD kit and 6-12 week waiting, oh and 600 or 700 for fog light.......... :werd:

does anyone know a place that isn't quite so much? (I mean for unpainted kit?!?!)

also, any idea where I could check on pricing of C36 or C43 kits?

thnx for any info!

you might want to call topline automobile in burlingame

Although, I don't expect much variance in pricing.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

WALD is $$$$$$$$$$$

and it's a major part of what makes it so nice (ok it's nice looking also)

Etienne

Not to rag on wald. Because I too was a wald is cool person till I saw the 202 one up close. My take, please keep in mind i do have a demented mind, is its too roundish for the squareish lines of the 202. Also the bumpers stick out ALOT. Then again I am used to the pre model update bumpers which fit closer to the body than the model update.

I dunno, on the site I thought it was hella cool but in person I dunno if I would spend the cash on it. Doesnt look to wowish for me.

I thought I had a picture of jons car on my webserver but i dont. But I do have a picture of his gauges..

Again please its just my take on the wald kit for the c class.
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Hey Sologub

I dont know if you are into replica stuffs or not, but on ebay there is this guy that is selling replica WALD kits. I sent him a few email asking about the quality and some pictures. They look pretty nice and a whole kit is like 500 dollars.

This may help your quest some for a WAld kit, but if i were you i would save the scrilla and get the real thang!!! its that much more tight!!

Good Luck
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

There is a 202 wald kit on ebay right now.

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

Wald doesn't seem to go with the w202. The moldings on the front and back bumper, they are too roundish and doesnt match the ones on the side.

Here's a linky to some pics

http://www.eurosportiff.com/
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

OG Moderator
    there some fake ones on ebay, for 500 i think, it fiberglass just like the real ones.
    Got BRABUS?

CountSologub,

bro, shop that $3k price. That seems real high, there must be a ton of markup on that thing. I can almost bet you a six pack of Red Bull that cost on it is like only $1200-1600

There is a Wald dealer in Denver who qouted me $1600 for the 201 Wald kit. I can't see why the 202 kit would be almost double. If you want I can get you their number. It all comes from the same place, so which dealer you purchase it from shouldn't matter.

OG Moderator
    www.waldusa.com
    I think they list the pricing there.

I like the WALD. It makes the 202 look like a model-updated 210.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    Here's a linky to some pics

http://www.eurosportiff.com/
    I take it, this guy likes fiberglass.... (I didn't see a spot in the car that didn't have some)

okey, gonna go look on ebay, but honestly 3k for WALD kit is way steep for model that's not produced anymore!

thnx for info

okey, I don't see how this is even close to WALD, as this is a lip addon kit with factory sideskirts on it:

heres a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2439268365

Originally posted by CountSologub
    okey, I don't see how this is even close to WALD, as this is a lip addon kit with factory sideskirts on it:

heres a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2439268365
    Hmmm what kinda rims are those i like em!!!
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

I think that one may be their auto couture bumper style
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

I just emailed the guy on ebay, asked him to send me some photos and also invited him to this thread, to post pictures... maybe if he shows up, you can find out what rims those are...

dude i have those rims...

they are presented by crimson....style 112 linea sport.....18x8in front offset 38 18x9.5 offset 32 rear...and they are hard as hell...sick...best looking rims in the world imho....that's why i saved and bought them....

I want a black grill! That car looks fawking clean!

The garage::.
    C 230 040 Blacked Out
    Mods: 18\" monoblock, koni lowering springs,Debadged,Black headlight inserts,Custom Puddle Lights, Pioneer P6600,Euro Plates,LED interior lighting

OG Moderator
    After I look closely

the shape of that add'on over-bumper lip is actually a close resemblance of the WALD Full Bumper kit lower part.

Either this add is actually another version of WALD, or these guys make an add-on that similar to WALD....

I remember Racing Dynamics has similar product for BMW E36 3 series..
    they have 2 different model of full bumper and also sell 2 different model of add-on lip that resemble these full bumper kits

This might be something or totally custom out of creativity

But it does looks good..

Regardz,
    J Irwan by AMG........Motorsport.

in any case, 600 is not 3000.......

I'll wait for the reply

wow those rims are seksay!

Etienne

Re: dude i have those rims...

Originally posted by joesc280
    they are presented by crimson....style 112 linea sport.....18x8in front offset 38 18x9.5 offset 32 rear...and they are hard as hell...sick...best looking rims in the world imho....that's why i saved and bought them....
    I can'T find those on www.crimson-inc.co.jp/

where to get them? and the price?

Etienne

Hi guys
    I m autoblz
    I m the one who is selling the wald replica bodykit
    the picture you guys saw was my customer who wanted a custom wald design which he want a Design he wanted to mixed with. actually the design for my wald w202 are the excactly the same as the waldusa.com the red w202
    if you guys want them i can get them cheap if you guys can make a group buy on them
    Or i can sell one piece and one piece for you
    I actually have most of the wald design for replica
    If you guys have any question please drop me an e-mail
    fergus_46@hotmail.com
    Or PM me on AIM
    allright have a niceday

5 kits = 550
    10 kits = 450
    remeber this is not including the shipping
    the shipping will estimately cost around $195 to 225 using SEAFreight
    www.autoblz.com

Wow that car just looks too damn good, IMO.....but if you are thinking of getting that add on kit, you have to also see how old your car is...cause if it has quite some miles on it, the front bumper tends to get rough from small rocks that hit it, and all that stuff, so if you get that, you will have to sand the whole bumper over and paint it over again

Elvir
    Baaa