Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WALD kit question

if u want to see the picture only, you can check it out @ www.waldusa.com and find the link from there,.
    Thanks for the link but i wanted to see autoblz kit on someones car. To see if the fitment was good or not, like the original.

Hey

Send an email to this person. His name is Mike: dewa1906@yahoo.com

I have been talking to him about a kit also and the possibility of doing a group buy. He sent me some pics, but I do not know how to post them. Ask him when you email.

Here is a piece of his latest message. This may help to answer some of your questions.

"This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car). for the group buy price i think will be arround 600 shipped. There are limited waranty on those kits within 3 month periods."

Let me know what happens.
    1999 C230 Kompressor Sport, 197
    The modding has started. Too many to list. Stay Tuned.

This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car).
    J Doggery I heard that fiberglass is not good for bodykits, because it breaks easily. But Iguess you get what you pay for as they say. But im interested in the group buy if it goes through. On the auotblz website its $600 each so where not really getting a discount then.

Originally posted by JDoggery

"This kits made from FRP (fiberglass that elastic about 10mm which is provide perfect fitting on car). for the group buy price i think will be arround 600 shipped. There are limited waranty on those kits within 3 month periods."[/B]
    J Doggery I heard that fiberglass is not good for bodykits, because it breaks easily. But Iguess you get what you pay for as they say. But im interested in the group buy if it goes through. On the auotblz website its $600 each so where not really getting a discount then.

hai guyzz..
    by the way the autoblizt product is it original wald or it just a fiber glass.

wald fitment

installation instructions shipped with an original wald kit. hope it helps clarify any questions:

solodough can we see some picks of your car?

i am in seattle area also, i live in bellevue.

wald kit is awsome! i am thinking of getting one soon
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

how much you bought the authentic kits?
    www.autoblz.com

Originally posted by autoblz
    how much you bought the authentic kits?
    $1600 included full kit shipped from osaka to bay area, then to seattle . . .

OG Moderator
    Can you quote me on Wald S13 19x8.5 and 19x9.5?