I found out by accident a super easy and ridiculously inexpensive way to convert something already in our cars into a removable/detachable camera mount for filming in-car driving shots. Lately I've been doing a lot of canyon runs/driving through some pretty involving driver's roads locally and I wanted to have a way to film me and the road without having to drag a 2nd person along and coordinate it. This way I can just mount the camera in a fixed and safe position, and it's vibration free (mostly). And the great part about it? You'll never even know it's there thanks to an already existing flap in the interior that conceals it when removed

I'm still working on it as we speak, but once I've got all the bugs worked out I'll post a little tutorial of what stuff you gotta buy to do it, what modifications you need to make to the part I'm using in the car and what exactly it is I made

This post was just a little teaser of what I'm doing. I promise I'll reveal the finished product once finished!