Thread: Almost 2 decades of tired old paint and finally...!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Almost 2 decades of tired old paint and finally...!

So the car's been with me for almost 2 decades, it was bought brand new from my dad and for some reason they never sold it and so I luckily took the car.
    Obviously, the car was a bone stock one for.. long until I decided to at least give it a decent look...

And so.. After many years I've decided to go for a exterior C43 conversion and to Arctic White (605) along with the beige interior.

Ironically, I also have a Golf IV VR6 (red with beige interior)..

And.. hopefully after a month everything will be all good!

Yep all that dent from the past X years!

FYI, a lot of you would be wondering what the specs are.
    It's a C220, with H&R Cup Kit with 18" AMG reps (8.5 (215) and 10 (255)), full remus exhaust, etc.

For those who are have told me why respray, and why not keep the red.. Photos can be a real scam.. the car in real life is faded, and will have rain spots all over the car during a humid/rainy season.

Car's located in Hong Kong!

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by yusuke280; 04-03-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    1995 W202 C220 | 50,xxxkm | From Burgundy Red, to 650 Calcite White | H&R Cup Kit | 18" 8.5 & 9.5 Work Varianza T1S, 18" 8.5 & 10 AMG Monoblock | Falken 452 | Avantgarde Grill | Philips Diamond Vision 5000K H1 & H3 | Goodridge SS lines | R1 Drilled & Slotted Rotors | K&N 57i CAI | Remus Exhaust