Thread: Which shock?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I should also note that I am putting some heavier LM6 Lorinser fanblade style wheels on this car with BFG KDW2 tires on it. They will add some weight, but I do have ultimate plans for this car to be fitted also with alot lighter weight brake setups in the future. The Ceika kits I listed a few months ago are very appealing and I do plan to eventuallly go that route with this car. I have had this car an unelievable 7 months now and have hardly done a thing to the outside of it yet. I finished upgrading several things on the interior the first 2 months, then had an issue with another car the next month, and then unexpectedly "acquired" a new-to-me motorhome from a relative that I have been overhauling the last 4 months and just took on vacation last week. Its almost finally time I start getting around to this little Mercedes and start bulding the outside of it in about June- I have another month of work on the motorhome to finish it- I have been painting it myselfand has turned out rather nice I need to finish a bottom two tone in a copperish tan color and put some new roller blinds into it- then its to the Mercedes I go.

Before and after shots of the RV project
    Last edited by Vetruck; 04-22-2013 at 10:15 PM.