Thread: Estate/ Combi T rear doors the same as saloon rear doors??

Estate/ Combi T rear doors the same as saloon rear doors??

have been offered a set of doors but unsure if the doors off the saloon will fit my, Estate/ combi T chasis.

Unfortunately they wont
    You never had me, you never had your car

I went too check at a friends and no they dont oh well got offered Imaculate rear saloon doors too the hunt continues

Have you looked on ebay? I think eurocarparts sell them (the cheaper ones not the original mercedes) and from what I hear off others they're quite good.

Ye Ive found a pair on ebay now, I dont want too buy new if I can help it as prices are a bit silly, just rot free ones and take care of them unlike the previous owner has with the ones on the car

So what are you gonna do with them as I've bought a rot free wing and was wondering about how I got about prepping it for pain, are you gonna sand down the old paint or use paint stripper?

Wouldn't take them back to bare metal, no need for that just strip door too bare shell they are very straight so shouldn't need any filler just key them block them sort any low spots and then color and lacquer. then wet sand and mop if I get any orange peel.