Thread: White wheels????

White wheels????

So I have been trying to hunt down a legit set of white wheels for my 202. I cant find ANYTHING decent that will suit the car. I was thinking maybe grabbing a set of used monos and powder coating them white. Any suggestions on sites or rims brand names I should be looking for? What do you think about buying used monos and powder coating them? Thanks guys!
    1998 Mercedes C230 Elegance
    HID kit - 6000k
    H&R Sport Springs
    Bilstein Shocks and Struts
    Black Vinyled Roof
    Tinted Taillights
    12mm Spacers In Rear
    18 Inch VIP Status Rims (18x8 all around)
    Magnaflow 14833 Muffler
    H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars

white wheels on white cars may be a lil too white for me... but ask sd202 he ran white cls rims i think and was running white rims on his 43...

white is right

1996 C280 elegance edition - SOLD 9/21/2013.
    1999 C43 AMG - Bagged, Daily driver.

Yoo Wichi I dunno man I dig the white rims on the white cars! SD`s 202`s looks PURE sex with the white rims...To each their own really

So yoo SD, Where did you get those wheels that you have on the 43?? I am looking for that white face with chrome lip but if I have to go all white I`ll go that route too.
    Also was it a bitch installing that ebay lip on your 280? I have a 98 c230 and want to install this lip but want to know what`s good before I do so.
    1998 Mercedes C230 Elegance
    HID kit - 6000k
    H&R Sport Springs
    Bilstein Shocks and Struts
    Black Vinyled Roof
    Tinted Taillights
    12mm Spacers In Rear
    18 Inch VIP Status Rims (18x8 all around)
    Magnaflow 14833 Muffler
    H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars

Quote Originally Posted by 98Benzo View Post
    Yoo Wichi I dunno man I dig the white rims on the white cars! SD`s 202`s looks PURE sex with the white rims...To each their own really
    yep... to each his own... me personally id go white wheels on a black car.. but david's white wheels look great!

wow
    99 Porsche Boxster (sold)
    00 Chevy silverado(traded)
    02 bmw 330CiSold)
    94 MB c220(deceased)
    73 Porsche 911(deceased)
    96 MB 280 Sport (traded)
    96' c36 AMG (current Ride)
    97' c280 Brabus (new daily driver)
    97' Range Rover 4.0 (for sale)
    01" Jaguar Type S (for sale)

I have white on white as well. Looks great IMO, I will try to take a few pics of it when I get of off work. BTW I think my rims are from a SL600.

Quote Originally Posted by 98Benzo View Post

So yoo SD, Where did you get those wheels that you have on the 43?? I am looking for that white face with chrome lip but if I have to go all white I`ll go that route too.
    Also was it a bitch installing that ebay lip on your 280? I have a 98 c230 and want to install this lip but want to know what`s good before I do so.

I got my Wheels on the C43 from a buddy on this forum actually LOL He also the guy who i bought the c43 from. They're authentic Lorinser LM1's made by Ronal wheels in Germany. They are 19x9 & 19x10 staggered. The Ebay lip was somewhat of a Pain in the a$$ to install but with the right amount of manipulation it will fit snug over the existing factory lip. You have an updated bumper so I think it will be a slight bit harder to make it fit in the corners. It was for a pre facelift bumper 94-97. I know it says its for 94-2000 W202 C class but I tried to fit the lip to a 98 bumper and it was hard to get snug and flush fit in the corners without using epoxy / adhesive.
    1996 C280 elegance edition - SOLD 9/21/2013.
    1999 C43 AMG - Bagged, Daily driver.