Thread: Clutch Fan Delete/ Add Electric fan Controller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ill be trying the Antilock brake circuit 1 of 2 diagram. Over on the left is the ABS Module pinout. I am looking at the 2nd row #12 and #13 Black/ and BlkYel wires. I will mock up a simulated drive with the wheel off and someone else inside as I touch a multimeter to these two circuits and see what ohms it is producing. If it is negative, then I will reverse the terminals so I can see which is positive.

Since I do not know much about this stuff, yet I do know an O2 sensor has one basic wire (non-heated/non wideband o2) I know the signal sent from it is one wire and the other side of the multimeter is ground to the chassis. I will try both these #12 and #13 individually with positive and the ground to the chassis and see what readings I get. If that is not working then I will touch them both with the pos and neg multimeter leads on both at the same time to see if it reads that way. I do not want to do this first because if both transmit I could possibly fry something (which I doubt, but safety first) I have a feeling the half yellow wires are the positive ones.
    Last edited by Vetruck; 09-16-2014 at 09:10 AM.