Thread: I need help!!!!!

Question I need help!!!!!

I need help!! i just bought an AMG exhaust system and i hear a vibration when i am driving... how can i quit that noise?

C230k 1999
    sport package

OG Moderator
    lift the car up and observer where exactly it is making the vibrating noise.

I already lift the car up and the noise is inside of the tail of the escape... happens whenever I decelerate and it takes off when I accelerate.... do you know what can be?

OG Moderator
    the noise is coming from the tips? are they loose in any way?

I already check the noise and is inside the tips and also I feel the box loose and I ask to MB agency mechanics and they said the noise is normal and also the movement and noise is normal.

But I really think most exist a problem in the assembly and a solution to solve the noise and loose.

thanx

1999 MB C230K
    SPORT PACKAGE

OG Moderator
    sounds like you have some bad tips. mine make no noise at all. i'd have mb replace them if that's where you bought it.
    I ask to MB agency mechanics and they said the noise is normal and also the movement and noise is normal.

i've learned that all dealers will tell you LIES at least 50% of the time. i'd tell them you have confirmed that this is not normal with other AMG cars and demand that they replace it.

tanx maxboxa, today I am going to go with the dealer to see what is happening...