Thread: Wobble bolts and spacers??

Wobble bolts and spacers??

Has anyone ran wobble bolts and spacers together, or would itbeabette r idea to source a set of 12mm 5x114.3 to 5x112 adapters? The reason I ask is because I scored a set of 18x7.5 +47 5x114.3 Work Euroline DH's last night, and I want to bring the offset to +35, but I would have to run wobble bo0lts and spacers, or source adapters. Which is a better, safer idea?

i would run wobble bolts without the spacers... if you need to space it out, id rather have a 5x114.3 to 5x112 adapter to make sure the bolts stick properly...

Where would be a good place to source 12mm adapters to go from 5x112 to 5x114.3? I see adapters everywhere, but would love to source quality ones

Okay, here's what I'm dealing with. I scored a set of Work Euroline DH's in 18x7.5 +47 squared set. Of course the bolt patters is 5x114.3. From what I gather, my stocks on the 1996 C280 are 15x6.5. How much room do I have to play with and where can I find an adapter to run that will make these work without issues? Or should I just go all out, redrill the 5x114.3 to 5x112, and run spacers?

The set I'm talking about are the set to the right. I also own both pairs on the left. The Work Ryver DT4's (The full face ones on the left) are 18x8 +35, and I'm sourcing a matching pair with the same specs. I can just run those with wobble bolts.

i would keep it that way imho... you have more cars that run 5x114.3 than 5x112 that you can sell those wheels in the future...

I plan on keeping the wheels, and this Mercedes will definitely be kept up, so I'm thinking of the 5x112 redrill

I have 5*144.3 with wobbles and cheap spacers in the back wobbles were too long in the back no issues other than a loose nut behind the wheel XD
    nah I have a vibration but its non tire and rim related more on the lines of bearing or bushing related

wobbles should be self centering I may be wrong tho or look into hub centric rings
    wobbles will also allow you to run 5*112 and 5*114.3