Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear Rotor Issue...

Thanks for your replies. The best pads I've ever used (again, no track use) were Duralast Gold C-Max Ceramic. Hardly any dust and my ATE rotors lasted the life of the car.
    KOMPRESSED

And I'd much rather buy a set of new Zimmermann's than reface these and buy those crazy pads... Thats way out of my range for pads. It's not a track car! :-)
    KOMPRESSED

Chisel, have you fitted braided brake hoses or are you still using rubber? I ask as changed to braided a couple of months ago, well worth it just for brake pedal feel alone and as my hoses were old I'd say the actual brake performance has improved too.
    JJJ.

I have a set that I still need to install. Next time I do anything to the brakes I'll install them.

The only thing I don't like is the lack of a swivel fitting. I'm going to try and find a swivel adapter before I install them.

I like the banjo style fittings, but I haven't found one that will accept the M10x1 male end on our hoses. The ones I've seen are male AN fittings and would need an -AN female to m10x1 female adapter and I can't find that either...
    Last edited by Chisel86; 09-24-2015 at 09:50 AM.