Hey guys how you doing I'm the owner of a 94' c280 and it's been my daily now for 2 years and I have fallen in love with my German box for its rwd and amazing turning radius and I'm interested in starting a Project. As all projects start I have started by see what others have done, I saw a lot of V8 Merc swaps and some 1jz swaps. I'm interested in the V8 swap but I know there is a problem with swapping the sub Frame over or you have you cut out the bottom and re weld it back in place which seems like a pain! So I'm was interested in keep the i6 but I have been able to find the amg 3.6 anywhere for I live in America and the car is kinda rare.. After hours and days I saw something on wiki saying that the blocks close to identical and was interested in either doing machine work to have it bored and the heads cleans up and I found the amg cams on the Internet and swapping it all over! So this brings me to several questions one does anyone know where I can find the 3.6 i6 from amg or if what I'm talking about is possible or am I wasting my time? If this is the case I was interested in tuning it as does anyone know of any place that will do such a crazy thing in the USA or am I better off doing a stand alone!