Hey there. I've just got myself a W202 220cdi love it! Cars great but it's been resprayed at some point and the painter was slack and hasn't masked off everything. Mudflaps around the mirrors and the rubber seal that runs around the doors that seals to the body. I've tried picking it off but take an eternity. Does anyone know the part number or where I can get these. I'm in the uk.