Thread: Speedybenz Camber Arms - 5 New Sets

Speedybenz Camber Arms - 5 New Sets

Gentleman,

I will have 5 new sets of Camber Arms for sale and delivery by the end of this week.

The Camber arms allow those of you with lowered cars to set the camber to zero degrees or whatever setting you choose. The Rod End bearings are oversize to increase the bearing area and the bearing race is made of Teflon/Kevlar to eliminate noise and self-lubricate the bearing. Stainless Steel inserts are provided to reduce the rod end diameter to allow the use of stock Mercedes bolts. The arms are a special alloy swedged steel tube with a cad. coating to reduce any rust problems. All parts are of the highest quality and fit.

To those of you that would like to purchase Camber Arms please send the cost of the arms($250+$10shipping) to this Paypal account: KIMDAC@aol.com. If you have any questions please email me (jshort@teichert.com) and I will send you instructions.

I will start a list of names so those who have purchased will know they will recieve the parts.

1. Hank, paid

Thanks very much.

Also here is the link to Three Point 6's great writeup on the DIY install method: http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=2030

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

seriously, would you like TWS to distribute these?

Slap a BNZSport on them!!

Originally posted by Brabus
    Slap a BNZSport on them!!
    Where are we again? haha, just playin man!
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    Where are we again? haha, just playin man!
    One love man.. One love... Joey runs all of them anyways! I ain't got no share, haha

Originally posted by Brabus
    One love man.. One love... Joey runs all of them anyways! I ain't got no share, haha
    Joey don't run shit no more man...ya heard? dere be a new boss in town! muahahahhha (and it's Junaidi see!)
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    Joey don't run shit no more man...ya heard? dere be a new boss in town! muahahahhha (and it's Junaidi see!)
    Junaidi !!!!! :cheek: :cheek: Bnzsport???? :dead: :laugh:
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I still have a couple of camber arms sets for sale, just in time for X-mas.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

Originally posted by speedybenz
    I still have a couple of camber arms sets for sale, just in time for X-mas.

Jeff
    Errm, if u got any after christmas i most likely will buy one, i just need to get some christmas money, or take some stuff back so i can get cash
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody