Hello,

Had this problem only recently hopefully its a quick fix like a bad headlight. Before I go changing all headlights and brake lights to figure which ones gone bad any suggestions if it is something else?

A couple of weeks ago in a left hand drive C43 amg, on th eleft of the steering wheel is the headlight control switch. Only recently Ive been hearing an audible clicking noise. It sometimes doesn't come on, sometimes comes on and goes away after 5 minutes, or stays on for a while. It goes away if i restart the car but may come back and repeat above.

Also when switching to highbeams the ticking increases in speed, then switching down goes back to normal ticking speed.

Is this a bad headlight? Ive been reading it may be relays or valves which changing would be out of my league.

Also was just driving it, realized it instantly turns off when in Park, put it back in drive noise comes back on.

Another quick update. When I turn the headlight dial to the right one notch (the interior and dash lighting, the headlights start to flicker on and off rapidly) I am assuming this is the problem. Would there be a certain relay for the interior dash lights that triggering? Also any tips on how to access/fix relays.

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Thanks