Thread: Removal of radio

Removal of radio

Hi Guys

Please assist me. I have a aftermarket radio installed. I have purchased a new updated one and would like to remove old one. How to i get to the back to push it out ? or is there a way to pull the radio out the front ?

can you post a pic of your current radio? the stock ones you need radio removal keys for it.. I have two sets im selling...

Its not hard there essentially a straight flat rod pins with a notch on the bottom

but there is 2 screws on bottom of the trim right above pocket an below radios there is also 2 screws under the change or pen tray in front of shifter these let you remove the tray cup an ashtray, then you can reach behind to force out the radio if needed but to get the whole trim off there there is 2 more screws above the radio but you have to pull the radio out to get to them
    The parts aren't hard just slide 2 long rods in and pull its hard but possible

Its not hard there essentially a straight flat rod pins with a notch on the bottom

but there is 2 screws on bottom of the trim right above pocket an below radios there is also 2 screws under the change or pen tray in front of shifter these let you remove the tray cup an ashtray, then you can reach behind to force out the radio if needed but to get the whole trim off there there is 2 more screws above the radio but you have to pull the radio out to get to them
    The parts aren't hard just slide 2 long rods in and pull its hard but possible